The Student Room Group

To those struggling to get laid, a pep talk for you from Tom Leykis...

Tom Leykis is the king of blunt, no bull****, non politically correct advice on getting women.

A lot of guys need to remember this: The purpose of dating is to get laid. Everything else when interacting with a woman is just a stepping stone to get sex.

Here is a blunt pep talk from Tom Leykis that will wake you the **** up and bring you to your senses and help you get laid more, for less money, time and effort:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wASPTV5itlk

I must warm you, though, he doesn't mince his words and some of you, especially the females here, will not like what he has to say.
(edited 10 years ago)
They should also check out the real social dynamics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Leykis pushes the boundaries a little too far sometimes and does make some sexist remarks now and then, but I do agree with the premise of a lot of his viewpoints
Would anyone be able to sleep with an ugly girl? Knowing that no one will find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by James Lucifer
Would anyone be able to sleep with an ugly girl? Knowing that no one will find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would anyone want to sleep with an ugly girl? It requires exactly the same amount of skill and effort to pick up a good looking girl as it does to pick up an ugly one, so you might as well pick up a good looking one.
Reply 5
Original post by joebloggs434
Why would anyone want to sleep with an ugly girl? It requires exactly the same amount of skill and effort to pick up a good looking girl as it does to pick up an ugly one, so you might as well pick up a good looking one.

It doesn't though, does it? Good looking girls will be far more selective with who they sleep with.
Reply 6
Original post by Chihiro95
It doesn't though, does it? Good looking girls will be far more selective with who they sleep with.

Not necessarily. I find it easier to pick up good looking ones as most guys are too scared to approach them, so they get hit on less.

Guys are less intimidated by ugly and average looking girls, so they get hit on more. Also many ugly and average looking ones have low self esteem issues.
Reply 7
I found this genuinely hilarious but eye opening. Thanks
Original post by joebloggs434

I suspect that this is completely true!
Reply 9
just shows Tom Leykis treats woman nothing more than a piece of meat tbh
find it pathetic and disgusting
well that's my opinion anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending