The Student Room Group

Sexist Football Chants

Need to find football chants which show a negative attitude towards women - for my English coursework.

For example "get yer t*ts out for the lads" etc.

Also be good if you know which clubs sing that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

All clubs sing that.
"She fell over"
Original post by CJG21
"She fell over"

But yeah that was just a general one to know what I meant about -

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
when there is a female linesman often "get back to your kitchen"

when theres a marriage proposal on the pitch "you don't know what your doing" - not overly sexist but quite funny

"she fell over" and "get your t*ts out for the lads" are quite common at every club really

I will say though as a football fan myself very few of these songs/chants are meant to be offensive and not many are taken that badly either
I think Birmingham City fans chanted "get your tits out" when she was Director there.
Original post by bluester
when there is a female linesman often "get back to your kitchen"

when theres a marriage proposal on the pitch "you don't know what your doing" - not overly sexist but quite funny

"she fell over" and "get your t*ts out for the lads" are quite common at every club really

I will say though as a football fan myself very few of these songs/chants are meant to be offensive and not many are taken that badly either

Yeah mean like Sheff U had one about the woman who accused Ched Evans of rape - "she's a ****ing liar, a liar, a liar, she takes it up the *****er, the *****er, the *****er"

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by YorkshireLad.
Yeah mean like Sheff U had one about the woman who accused Ched Evans of rape - "she's a ****ing liar, a liar, a liar, she takes it up the *****er, the *****er, the *****er"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok that's a little different and I must say I didn't hear that one! I heard plenty about ched though, mainly "she said no evans, she said no" from the oppo fans
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by bluester
ok that's a little different and I must say I didn't hear that one! I heard plenty about ched though, mainly "she said no evans, she said no" from the oppo fans

Not many fans sang it - just need chants like that about women

Posted from TSR Mobile
There aren't many to be honest. The idea that crowds are sexist/racist/homophobic on a regular basis is massively exaggerated by the media.
Reply 10
'Celery, celery, if she don't ejaculate (*) I'll tickle her bum with a lump of celery'

* Feel free to YouTube it for the actual wording, hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Oh, and Chelsea sing it. Sorry, didn't see that you asked that.

They also wolf-whistle when Eva Carneiro walks past. But it is all in jest!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Wilfred Little
There aren't many to be honest. The idea that crowds are sexist/racist/homophobic on a regular basis is massively exaggerated by the media.

This. And what a strange topic to set for an English coursework.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you need to find football chants, why did you pick such a strange topic. Its a weird topic and you're already looking sparse on material.
Reply 14
Original post by sr90
Yeah, regular occurrence that one.

im assuming this is sarcastic - it does happen occasionally and the response is that basically every time!

Not true at all.

I regularly hear "All of you are gay, gay, gays all of you are gay..."
Original post by CJG21
Not true at all.

I'm assuming you're Greek or just taking the piss.
Reply 17
Original post by CJG21
Not true at all.

rubbish - I do at least 30 games a season and the reports of sexism and homophobic chants from the press are vastly exaggerated
I'm assuming you're Greek or just taking the piss.

Nah, you need to go to lower league football games :wink:
Original post by CJG21
Nah, you need to go to lower league football games :wink:

One team in the lower leagues sings a homophobic chant, hardly goes against my point.

I'm sure that chant is originally a Olympiakos' though.

Quick Reply

Latest