Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Primary PGCE 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by jennyjen19
I wonder if they have kept all the applications for one massive meeting to decide? Did they tellyou anything on the day? At the end of the day a lady said they were hoping to meet to get all the applications sorted and we should know this! I wonder if there wil be aanymore interviews this wee. Hav you applied for primary pgce???

I'm primary pgce. We were told two weeks on the day and that us this week. I know they have offered places for interview days before mine but maybe they are now grouping all the interviews together to make decisions as there probably aren't mnay places left. Good luck!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by rso101
I'm primary pgce. We were told two weeks on the day and that us this week. I know they have offered places for interview days before mine but maybe they are now grouping all the interviews together to make decisions as there probably aren't mnay places left. Good luck!

Do you know if they have offered places to any of the students from previous interview dates? She said o the sday only 60places available :frown: good luck to you too!
Reply 42
Do you know if they have offered places to any of the students from previous interview dates? She said o the sday only 60places available :frown: good luck to you too!

Yes. I know a few people who have been offered places. Do you have ant other offers? Is uwe your first choice?
Reply 43
Original post by rso101
Yes. I know a few people who have been offered places. Do you have ant other offers? Is uwe your first choice?

Awwww have they!? :frown: that means limited spaces! Yeah first choice! What about you?
Reply 44
Awwww have they!? :frown: that means limited spaces! Yeah first choice! What about you?

I'm not sure about my order of choices yet. I really liked all three places I applied to so if I get three offers I will have a lot of deciding to do. I am holding a place at Bath Spa so at least I know I am going somewhere, so I am really relieved about that. Have you got any other offers?
Reply 45
Original post by rso101
I'm not sure about my order of choices yet. I really liked all three places I applied to so if I get three offers I will have a lot of deciding to do. I am holding a place at Bath Spa so at least I know I am going somewhere, so I am really relieved about that. Have you got any other offers?

No offers as of yet, I really want uwe :frown: fingers crossed we hear something tomorrow
Reply 46
No offers as of yet, I really want uwe :frown: fingers crossed we hear something tomorrow

Maybe today's the day! Where else have you applied? Have you got any interviews lined up?
Reply 47
Original post by rso101
Maybe today's the day! Where else have you applied? Have you got any interviews lined up?

Hopefully, Swansea met but no interview as of yet :frown:
Reply 48
Did look out for you but soooooo many people!!! How was your interview Laura?

Yeah same too many! have you heard back from UWE yet?
Reply 49
Original post by lbown93
Yeah same too many! have you heard back from UWE yet?

Nope :frown: have you?
Reply 50
Has anyone had an offer from UWE yet? I had my interview on the 16th and still haven't heard anything
I was the 17th and am still waiting to hear anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Nope not heard a thing yet!
Reply 53
I spoke to someone at UWE today who said they hope to make decisions next week. The man who makes the decisions has been taking hundreds of interview scripts home to look through apparently. I think they must be assessing quite a few interview days at the same time. There can't be many places left though as they gave out some offers before Christmas. Fingers crossed for us all and let's hope we hear either way early next week.
Reply 54
Original post by rso101
I spoke to someone at UWE today who said they hope to make decisions next week. The man who makes the decisions has been taking hundreds of interview scripts home to look through apparently. I think they must be assessing quite a few interview days at the same time. There can't be many places left though as they gave out some offers before Christmas. Fingers crossed for us all and let's hope we hear either way early next week.

Awwww gosh! One man! Surely there should be more people doing it! Im getting to the stage where I just want to know! So impatient!
Reply 55
Awwww gosh! One man! Surely there should be more people doing it! Im getting to the stage where I just want to know! So impatient!

Check ucas everyone! I've just been given an unconditional offer. Fingers crossed for all of you!
Reply 56
Congratulations! Heard nothing :frown: unconditional, that's excellent. Do you have sit the practical tests now oronot as your offer is unconditional?
Congrats ! I have just received my offer too! Arghh time to make my decision xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by rachelbod90
Congrats ! I have just received my offer too! Arghh time to make my decision xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done. I'm trying to make my decision as well between UWE and Bath Spa. Where are you deciding between?
Reply 59
Congratulations! Heard nothing :frown: unconditional, that's excellent. Do you have sit the practical tests now oronot as your offer is unconditional?

Thank you. Hopefully you will hear something soon. I have already passed my skills tests hence the unconditional offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending