The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

UI think on most things like myspace, you have saddos who pretend their a certain celebrity, how do you know? well theres usually about 100 accounts claiming they are that person.
xXLil'-AnGelXx
UI think on most things like myspace, you have saddos who pretend their a certain celebrity, how do you know? well theres usually about 100 accounts claiming they are that person.

There's a myspace page called 'true celebrity' or something and celebs send salutes to that page to verify it's them then they get the real celebrity stamp of approval =)
Reply 42
Ian Watkins & Mike Lewis both post on Lostprophets forum, Ian also posts on one of the fansites forum too.
Reply 43
Well if they did, it certainly wouldn't be on TSR. :wink:. Brad Pitt discussing his GCSE's anyone?
Roger Kirk
Digital Spy foprums has several 'famous' members....like Big Brother winner Cameron, a few other BB people and a couple of TV/film journalist/presenter people I think...not sure of their names nor how much they post as I've never seen them post myself.

But I gues loads of famous people use the internet and message boards...only like most of us they won't give out all the personal details as to who they are.

digitalspy has got better posting bigbrother members than cameron!!! lol

Jennie trent hughs posts there for a start... lol
El Scotto

digitalspy has got better posting bigbrother members than cameron!!! lol

Jennie trent hughs posts there for a start... lol

Who's she?
Roger Kirk
Who's she?

:eek:

http://www.jennitrenthughes.co.uk/

Jenni trent hughes! pop psychologist! often seen on BBLB, Bigbrothers bigmouth, richard and judy and other random daytime junk shows that require someone to 'analyse' behaviour of some kind.
El Scotto
:eek:

http://www.jennitrenthughes.co.uk/

Jenni trent hughes! pop psychologist! often seen on BBLB, Bigbrothers bigmouth, richard and judy and other random daytime junk shows that require someone to 'analyse' behaviour of some kind.

I recognised the anme, but had no idea who she was. I also recognise the picture of the woman...didn't know that was her.
Roger Kirk
I recognised the anme, but had no idea who she was. I also recognise the picture of the woman...didn't know that was her.

she posts under the name Jenni TH if you go into the bigbrother forum and invoke her name... she'll reply. lol
El Scotto

she posts under the name Jenni TH if you go into the bigbrother forum and invoke her name... she'll reply. lol

I recognise that name I think.....
Delta Goodrem posts on the forum on her site...
Reply 51
ladyportacabin
Shouldn't you be out making nature documentaries then?

Umm... I fear you may be thinking of DAVID Bellamy?
Reply 52
Axiom
Would if I could mate, but the senior executives of Ticketmaster and the like are being real bastards :frown:

I'll send you a signed Manson though :redface:

Bugger. Never mind, I'll have the Manson though... seeing as I've got a pair of standing tickets for your NEC gig now :biggrin:
Reply 53
Pete Doherty uses internet forums, to catch up on his life, as he hasn't a clue himself as he is always high on drugs.
I know those Page 3 chicks like Lauren Pope have their own official sites and post on their forums. Same with Natalie Imbruglia.....

Footballers usually browse forums, they don't necessarily post messages. Mostly their girlfriends and relatives participate in forums, and a lot of people don't believe it's them!!! lol

Although, I used to know a footballer personally and he posted messages on my forum when I had a site dedicated to him.
Acaila
Like hello! I'm here! :cool: :p:
:eek: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending