The Student Room Group

Anyone else do global development for SCLY3 (AQA)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bambamx
I have a philosophy exam tomorrow as well so had to skip from one subject to the other when i was revising. I revised globalisation so much and i had revised population like a month ago but haven't had time to go over it again. how did you find the exam? i thought it was pretty good! :smile:

I thought it was good! I revised population like mad so I was SO relieved when that came up! :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by LucyDavies987
I thought it was good! I revised population like mad so I was SO relieved when that came up! :biggrin:

good luck with your results now x
Original post by bambamx
good luck with your results now x

you too! i'm sure you've done brilliantly :smile: got any other exams to look forward to? ;D x
Original post by SCLY3boresmeso
It's very hard to predict for global but due to the change to linear I personally think they might go for Globalisation or Malthusians theory for 33 mark and industrialisation for 18. But it's impossible to preidct global.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG! U guessed the paper! Why didn't I listen to u😭😭
Reply 24
you too! i'm sure you've done brilliantly :smile: got any other exams to look forward to? ;D x

thanks :smile: I have crime and deviance next monday and two philosophy exams left then i'll be finally done with all of them. what about you?
Lucky guess I suppose, hahah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bambamx
thanks :smile: I have crime and deviance next monday and two philosophy exams left then i'll be finally done with all of them. what about you?

crime and deviance too! thats my last one though thank god D: got any ideas what might come up? :smile:
I have crime and deviance and then a chemistry exam the day after. My first chem exam went so badly though :/ I think realism and age for crime and deviance personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
crime and deviance too! thats my last one though thank god D: got any ideas what might come up? :smile:

feminism and post-modernism maybe. what do you think?
I think postmodernism or social action is quite likely!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just a heads up, aqa are completely changing the spec in 2015 for sociology so it might be likely that they will do social action or postmodernism, just so that they have done each one as those two haven't appeared before. Alternatively, they might throw something unexpected in as they are shortening the spec. What I'm saying is, I can't really call it on this one, but I'm going to stick with Social Action.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SCLY3boresmeso
Just a heads up, aqa are completely changing the spec in 2015 for sociology so it might be likely that they will do social action or postmodernism, just so that they have done each one as those two haven't appeared before. Alternatively, they might throw something unexpected in as they are shortening the spec. What I'm saying is, I can't really call it on this one, but I'm going to stick with Social Action.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah my teacher predicted social policy or postmodernism for theories, and marxism/social control/WCC for the crime & deviance section!
I somehow got full marks on both A2 Sociology exams... pretty happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending