The Student Room Group

Fashion & Textile Design Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laura_elizabeth
Yes! Have you had/got an interview?

yeah I've had an offer have you?
Original post by Tabithaglaysher
Hello ! I've been given offers from chelsea and leeds but I'm so stuck as which to go for... Leeds is print which is more what I want to do and it's also closer to home as I live in whitby and it also seemed friendlier, but I know Chelsea's reputation is amazing... And what ACCOMODATION are people thinking about in London? Help !

Hi!
I've spoken to some people that went to Chelsea and its not as good as it sounds. :frown:

Google maps Chelsea and read the reviews, heres the link (but not sure if it works)

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/local/109342775991579743491/about?gl=GB&hl=en-GB

Good luck on choosing! :wink:
Reply 62
I have an offer to study textile design at ECA and CSM and have NO idea which course to choose! Both of the courses sound incredible but I prefer the environment at ECA and the city is SO beautiful, but CSM has a really good reputation. Any help would be massively appreciated!
Original post by Lucyj95
I have an offer to study textile design at ECA and CSM and have NO idea which course to choose! Both of the courses sound incredible but I prefer the environment at ECA and the city is SO beautiful, but CSM has a really good reputation. Any help would be massively appreciated!

I would go for somewhere where you'd be happy and be able to create your best work!! CSM is meant to be amazing, but I'm choosing Chelsea over them because I've also heard their course is really fast-paced and pressured which isn't an environment I want to be in!

Can I also ask when you got your offer from CSM? I had my interview with them on the 3rd March and I'm STILL waiting!!
Reply 64
I got an unconditional from Portsmouth but I don't think I'll take it because I haven't seen anyone talking about the course so no idea if it worth it
Reply 65
Does anyone know if ECA have weave and knitting machines for textile students?
People studying Textiles at Chelsea!!!! There's a fb group for us all - thought I might as well make its presence known :wink: https://www.facebook.com/groups/790317531010759/
Hey I'm Abi I'm going to Leeds uni to do textiles design just got in this morning is anyone else doing the same?

Quick Reply

Latest