The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
hmmm i think the fact that we are in the relegation zone is a sign that we will do well in europe this season :cool:
Reply 381
If you can't manage, we'll sort them out after we bin Liverpool - again.
Reply 382
haha damn, i'll be passing Arsenal's stadium about 1pm today :frown: Not going to see the match though :frown: But i'll have the toon shirt on as always, hopefully watching it in the hotel...:rolleyes:
Reply 383
Im not expecting a result here today.. but i do want a good performance.. and for the players to be trying there damn hardest and giving it there all... aint been seeing that recently..

Dyers back hopefully he adds some much needed pace!
Yep Im hoping Dyer to play well and Scott Parker as well, he needs a solid game as they are vry fluent in midfield. I recon a draw would be good, we just need to keep the back closed, i dont care if we dont score to be honest, a clean sheet is more important!
Reply 385
miki_da_magpie
Yep Im hoping Dyer to play well and Scott Parker as well, he needs a solid game as they are vry fluent in midfield. I recon a draw would be good, we just need to keep the back closed, i dont care if we dont score to be honest, a clean sheet is more important!

we are winning 1-0.. Dyer scored.. even though hes a crock.. its always good when hes playing..
Dyer was on fire (yes it rhymes) today he was all over the pitch, terrific to see him back in shape. Shame about Henry's class to deny Shay Given a well deserved clean sheet. I thot we defended incredibly well, particularly Moore and Bramble (how am I saying this). I rlly thor Bramble played one of his best matches ever. The freekick was unfortunate, but this looks more promising then ever! Howay the lads keep it up!
Brilliant result. Can't believe it!!!

A welcome return from Kieron and Shay, they were the star men!
This is qhy we got rid of that ****: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6176330.stm
miki_da_magpie
This is qhy we got rid of that ****: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6176330.stm

He will get off.
Ofcourse he will, they allwayz will. Just like Kluivert got no charge for killing that pregnant woman when he was 50 km over the speed limit in his ferrari. It annoys me!
miki_da_magpie
Ofcourse he will, they allwayz will. Just like Kluivert got no charge for killing that pregnant woman when he was 50 km over the speed limit in his ferrari. It annoys me!

No evidence anyway, just her word which isnt enough.
Well Footballers always get away with it just because they are superstars.
Reply 393
i'm not Newcastle United fan,

just like Alan Shearer !---- forever No.9 ---- so ,here say hi~
Reply 394
Bellamy, what a disgusting little scrote of a human being. Whether he did it or not, he's one of those people who believes they can get through life by being really pissed off.

Tosser.
Reply 395
RobbieC
Bellamy, what a disgusting little scrote of a human being. Whether he did it or not, he's one of those people who believes they can get through life by being really pissed off.

Tosser.

Superb result tonight.. COME ON STEVIE SON!
Good result that, i was worried in the first haff, we were shambles in the middle of the park, cudnt keep hold of the ball and pass it at all. I thot luque was utter ****e, I have a lot of patience for him, but tonight he showed why he dusnt deserve to play first team football here. Martins played well, Bramble did well again as well, also thot Nobby was outstanding!
Reply 397
Im an Arsenal fan, but since Beardsley and Albert, I've always had time for Newcastle. Pity about the league form though, but cups are looking good. I hope they win the UEFA.
I hope they sign loads of big names in January.

I hope they get relegated.

I hope they stay in the Championship forever more.

I love Graeme Souness for ruining them :wink:
A No-Mark team with no mark fans.

Supposedly the best fans in the world, and cant sell out the stadium for a game which would clinch UEFA Group qualification. There were hundreds getting off before the final whistle aswell.

Latest