The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I did mention it a few pages back. But instead of the "Ashley will invest 40mil to cover wages" read "Ashley will struggle to pay wages and would possibly put the club into administration to cover his debts".
Its a nightmare scenario tbh. This should have been wrapped up months ago
I'd rather keep Hughton in charge.

Although I don't believe anything Kinnear says.
I wish that really old rumor of Alan Curbishley is to become true. Give him a two year contract.
Reply 5985
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is but a glimpse of my fustration
Mike Ashley told to accept Barry Moat bid for Newcastle

Seymour Pierce, the investment bank charged with handing the sale of Newcastle United, will recommend to Mike Ashley, the club's owner, that he accepts a bid from a consortium led by Barry Moat, a prominent Tyneside businessman.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article6740830.ece
RIP Sir Bobby Robson :frown:
I've heard that Baye will join Hull City for £3m
Good riddance Bassong.
Yep farewell. £8m is a good price for spurs, but we need the money.
miki_da_magpie
Good riddance Bassong.

Harsh dude, very harsh. He was an excellent asset to your team last term.

I feel really, truly sorry for all the Newcastle fans that continue to endure what seems like a string of the most depressing storylines in succession with no respite whatsoever... It must be absolutely horrible, and is frankly worthy of a doom-series of dream team or some other soap opera. It's obscene the amount of crap you have had to put up with.

Good luck on promotion, I'll be routing for you.
RobbieC
Harsh dude, very harsh. He was an excellent asset to your team last term.

I feel really, truly sorry for all the Newcastle fans that continue to endure what seems like a string of the most depressing storylines in succession with no respite whatsoever... It must be absolutely horrible, and is frankly worthy of a doom-series of dream team or some other soap opera. It's obscene the amount of crap you have had to put up with.
Good luck on promotion, I'll be routing for you.

are you taking the piss??!!
Reply 5993
Bassong can **** off. Arrogant french ****
adam_leeds
are you taking the piss??!!
Only if your mouth is open at the time.
Reply 5995
According to the chronicle, the club have played down claims that the Barry Moat consortium are going to take over
Reply 5996
TheCasual
I've heard that Baye will join Hull City for £3m

It's Beye :wink:. Great signing for Hull :yy:
I've seen enough of him to know what he's generally about, but what are Bassong's strengths and weaknesses? How good was he last year?
Reply 5998
Klinsmannic
I've seen enough of him to know what he's generally about, but what are Bassong's strengths and weaknesses? How good was he last year?

He was the best CB last year.He's strong and got pace. His form was a bit patchy in the last 2-3 games of the season though. His turning is very slow and he gives up very easily. I.e. If a players is past him through on goal with about 20 yards to go he'll stop.
V1NY
He was the best CB last year.He's strong and got pace. His form was a bit patchy in the last 2-3 games of the season though. His turning is very slow and he gives up very easily. I.e. If a players is past him through on goal with about 20 yards to go he'll stop.

Oh dear :rofl:

He probably got fed up after having to do the same thing 5 times per match :teeth:

Latest