The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

THRASHx
To see us beat them 4 - 1 again? :teehee:

It's always been a ground I've wanted to go to, as well as Craven Cottage, so along with a mate, will be driving up from Greater Manchester for the day. Just to see what all the fuss and delusion is about :wink: I'm hoping for an entertaining game and with Blackpool's focus on attacking football, there's a good chance this will happen. There surely will be goals in this one anyway.

Any recommendations for what to do in Newcastle afterwards? Nice areas to wander around etc?
Barton and Nolan and what?
I ent seen results like this since the Bobby days
Reply 7983
im in dream land
I guess Villa will be getting relegated as well as Newcastle then.
Reply 7985
Quality
This is honestly like a Championship game from last season - we're playing a team that has completely failed to capitalise on our weaknesses and everything seemed to be going in for us.

Fantastic performance and result, though. Can't lose our head, but this is a cracking start. I'd have taken 3 points from the first two games with a +ve goal difference at the start of the season, easily.
Did anyone see Bartons celebration?
http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/6643767/
25 seconds in. Shocking...
I've seen more of Xisco than I ever wanted to :sexface:
Reply 7989
Wednesday Bass
Did anyone see Bartons celebration?
http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/6643767/
25 seconds in. Shocking...

It wasnt anything serious, I think it was more of a joke because of his moustache (which should be gone before the next game anyway :p:)
What is this mess :colonhash:
:five:
Reply 7992
THRASHx
It wasnt anything serious, I think it was more of a joke because of his moustache (which should be gone before the next game anyway :p:)

Yeah, a Nazi salute. Comedy gold :facepalm2:

Also, 5-0 :lolwut:
THRASHx

A bit of common sense wouldn't go amiss, Nazi salutes aren't usually the best place for jokes. But I suppose this is Joey Barton...
It's just the good and bad of Joey Barton in this match, but he'll deserve his suspension for it.
Oh ****.
3 6-0 victories in the first two weeks? That's unheard of. Wonderful stuff.
It wasn't a nazi salute... he was clearly waving goodbye to his mustache.
Reply 7998
another 6-0 scoreline.
Reply 7999
Lol at Villa. Carroll is a beast.

Latest