The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A true fan :wink:
Reply 1581
Breaking news: Nigerian consortium looking to appoint John Fashanu as manager
Battle of "who's the biggest joke in England" on Wednesday. Hope you knock out the Spuds. Good luck. :top2:
'Top 4' Spurs are winning that at the moment... No doubt.

:p:
Reply 1584
.Andrew.
'Top 4' Spurs are winning that at the moment... No doubt.

:p:
True, as we were never meant to be any good at least. That said, Spurs will probably beat us tonight despite the fact we won the last five matches against them, scoring 16 goals in total... in fact anyone could score against our defence at present, which is a shame as it was looking decent at the season start before all the mess occurred.
I might buy tickets to the game tonight. Since spuds are the only team below us in the prem, its the only team I see us getting a result against :p:
Reply 1586
miki_da_magpie
I might buy tickets to the game tonight. Since spuds are the only team below us in the prem, its the only team I see us getting a result against :p:

well, you're wrong. Yet again i suffer dissapointment. After they second goal was scored, i virtuallly began to cry... well not really but i felt so ****.

My faith and loyalty in newcastle is beggining to waver
We were auwful today. Gerami FFS! Get a grip man! And Duff was very poor, Butt his usual stumbersome. We just cant seem to pass the ball, or cross it. We pretty much built up at the back and then kicked it forward, we have virtually no midfield. And Steven Taylor thinks he wants to play for liverpool or chelsea? After todays display he will be lucky to still be starting for Newcastle. Pathetic. Completely deserved to lose today. If we dont bring in new owners and a new manager soon, we will be facing relagation
It's actually so bad I feel for Newcastle fans at this point..

Absolutely abysmal last night.. none of the players have any confidence absolutely no flair going forward. There is no width to the team (N'Zogbia needs to be far more involved and the Duffer isn't the player he was).

Owen virtually anonymous for the vast majority of the match, then pops up and taps one in and gets the usual (undeserved) praise.

Things are looking bad lads.. hope you stay up though..
"Newcastle won't get relegated. They're too big a club for that"

- quotes an overheard conversation.
- i chuckled to myself when i heard it.
Reply 1590
i know some people think keegan is just an average manager but he got newcastle playing some good football.

bring in new owners asap, and get keegan back!
keegan is a bit of an idiot though, always leaving jobs :frown:
i wonder how he is feeling now seeing the newcastle team fail every week:confused:
Reply 1591
anelka9
i know some people think keegan is just an average manager but he got newcastle playing some good football.

bring in new owners asap, and get keegan back!
keegan is a bit of an idiot though, always leaving jobs :frown:
i wonder how he is feeling now seeing the newcastle team fail every week:confused:

he doesnt care, i doubt hes even in the country

we the newcastle fans need something to cheer us up in return for our loyal and continuous support. If just once in the next few years if i can see newcastle win silverware or even play in europe again, i will be a happy person
Joe Kinnear named interim manager.
V1NY
he doesnt care, i doubt hes even in the country

we the newcastle fans need something to cheer us up in return for our loyal and continuous support. If just once in the next few years if i can see newcastle win silverware or even play in europe again, i will be a happy person

I as well, however I doubt we'll be happy people for a while. At this rate I'll just be happy if we're in the bloody league next year! :p:
Martins out for 6 weeks with a knee injury. Just what we need.
Reply 1595
It really is a joke in 'ear. :woo:
Hmmm, I wonder who suggested him :rolleyes:
Apparently the job was rejected by 17 people :rofl:
Ronaldo VII
Apparently the job was rejected by 17 people :rofl:

And the rest.
**** me. He hasn't been in football for 4 years apparently.

Reckon he'll get Efan Ekoko, Robbie Earle, Dean Blackwell and, of course, Vinnie Jones back from retirement.

Latest