The Student Room Group

why is siding with guys considered anti-feminist??

Scroll to see replies

it's no use even if they did find out the IP address wasn't the same, they would probably say i'm using a different laptop or i changed the IP address, if i post a photo, i found it from the internet, if i skype then i paid someone to do it, you can't win once someone accuses you of being something you're not.
Reply 41
Original post by carelessdrifter

Most girls everywhere are like this, i can see why guys don't like feminists, because they put them in a dark place, if they don't agree with certain things they say they are misogynist, and i don't like that view, to have to force anybody to agree with something they don't believe in, in a way the word 'misogynist' is just as bad as calling someone a s***, and believe me i know how hurtful the word s*** is.

Again I completely agree, that word has lost so much meaning now, I just cringe and let it roll over my shoulder tbh. It's pathetic that they resort to that every time someone disagrees with them :lol:
besides i never said it was ok to call someone a s*** i was just saying i was called one, but the thing they can't handle is the fact that a girl/s called me this word, that's what got them accusing me of being a guy, if i said guys said it, there would be no accusation.
Original post by Machop
What has the OP said that is so sexist exactly? Women do clearly call other women sluts and gossip about other girls.

I couldn't agree more, but i'm leaving, i can't take anymore of the bullying coming from this website, they had the audacity to make me start a thread asking them why i wanted to leave, like why can't i just delete it myself.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest