The Student Room Group

Liverpool hope university

I just want to know is liverpool hope university a good university because I got a conditional offer to do sports science there so I just want more information about the uni???
If you are thinking of making this your Firm and you havnt been to an Open day then you need to go.

This You TUbe video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCCuzNTyGBs (scroll down for 'Sports and Physical Science tutor')- shows you that the facilities are basic/scruffy/old. And most of the video is about a field trip to Snowdonia and mythical work experience in the States - not the Uni or the course itself. That might tell you all you need to know, ie the course is rubbish so we'll pad this video out with a field trip you'll do for only 3 days, and work experience that only 1 student a year actually gets even considered for.

Liverpool Hope started as a Catholic Teacher Training college and only achieved University status in 1995. As such it doesn't have much of a reputation for anything. There are 'better' Unis for Sports Science.
Reply 2
Thank you as I was planning to put down liverpool john moores as my firm choice but I was gonna put liverpool hope as my insurance choice but what you have told me and showed me I think I will put Edge Hill University as my second choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending