The Student Room Group

Would you walk into this room?

[video="youtube;BobA5ujHkvU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BobA5ujHkvU[/video]

I would like to think that I'd have the balls to go in and see if someone needed help however, the second I realise it's empty I would get out of there and catch the next flight to Jamaica.

Post some scary ghost/demon videos:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sorry to burst your bubble but thats fake.
Original post by YourDeath
Sorry to burst your bubble but thats fake.

I didn't say it was real...
Reply 3
Oh ok in that case then i would go in the room. Whats the worst that can happen?
Reply 4
No!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by YourDeath
Oh ok in that case then i would go in the room. Whats the worst that can happen?

That's the problem, if you heard screams like that coming from a room that was supposed to be empty, I would fear the worst.
Original post by pinda.college
[video="youtube;BobA5ujHkvU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BobA5ujHkvU[/video]

I would like to think that I'd have the balls to go in and see if someone needed help however, the second I realise it's empty I would get out of there and catch the next flight to Jamaica.

Post some scary ghost/demon videos:biggrin:

I dont think Id have the balls to open the door and walk in... but If I had a baseball bat, pumped myself up, kicked the door down and ran inside on adrenaline then maybe. After checking Id go straight the **** out though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
I'm never checking into room 209 lol

No, I wouldn't go in there, what if there was a murderer in there, I ain't risking my life to save some bitch I don't know. Real talk.
I'd go in if I heard screaming, of course. Then as soon as I see nobody in there, I'd turn the **** around and GTFO.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I'd go in if I heard screaming, of course. Then as soon as I see nobody in there, I'd turn the **** around and GTFO.

LOL that's exactly what I would do.
Reply 10
I don't think I could call myself a man if I didn't walk into rooms like that.

I'm a bit too brave sometimes, bordering on reckless :tongue:
Reply 11
Then why do black people always die first in horror movies?
Original post by MJ1012

Because the majority of white actors are normally the protagonists?

....or the film producers are closet racists.
I'm a real sucker for ghost videos, but I think this is fake, if that was me I'd freak out and run away, the guy looks way too calm and you don't hear him speaking on his walkie talkie either:colonhash:
If I heard screaming yes but if I found it empty I'm coming straight back!
You can call me Pinda:sexface:
That's freaked me out a little..
I'd probably poke my head around the door, I wouldn't literally go in :lol:
Reply 18
Original post by MJ1012

Because subtle racism. Black people in films (most of the time) need to be overly ghetto or overly intelligent (its funny because black people are meant to be in the hood!) or how Raj in BB theory HAS to be messed up with women and the most desperate for women.

But meh it creates good humour.
Original post by ilex_noemi
That's freaked me out a little..

I don't believe it's real however, the video is fantastic for creeping you out.

Quick Reply

Latest