The Student Room Group

Coke or Pepsi?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by cole-slaw
Under what circumstances would you drink neat coke? I can't think of one, apart from maybe to mix with rum.

Why would you even drink it with rum if you don't like it? Not sure what you're getting at really, i'm sure rum is worse for you than neat coke.
Tastes the same
Reply 62
Original post by james1211
Why would you even drink it with rum if you don't like it? Not sure what you're getting at really, i'm sure rum is worse for you than neat coke.

The flavour of the rum complements it.

Its like how gin and tonic tastes amazing, but I would never just drink as glass of tonic water, it tastes horrible.

Rum is definitely better for you than coke. Coke causes massive and catastrophic obesity. Rum is good for you in moderation.
Reply 63
The flavour of the rum complements it.

Its like how gin and tonic tastes amazing, but I would never just drink as glass of tonic water, it tastes horrible.

Rum is definitely better for you than coke. Coke causes massive and catastrophic obesity. Rum is good for you in moderation.

My mistake, thought I was debating with someone intelligent.
Reply 64
My mistake, thought I was debating with someone intelligent.

Come on now, resorting to insults because you're losing the argument*? I thought you were better than that james.

We're not even really having an argument, I don't know why you're throwing your toys out of the pram over something so minor.
Reply 65
Guys stoppp i gave up fizzy drink for lent and cry now I want a coke.

Oh i taste no difference sorrrrrry. But out of all coke/pepsi/diet/cherry flavoured etc I prefer Diet Cherry Coke or Vanilla Coke.
Reply 66
Come on now, resorting to insults because you're losing the argument*? I thought you were better than that james.

We're not even really having an argument, I don't know why you're throwing your toys out of the pram over something so minor.

The points you're making are so ridiculous i'm not even inclined to argue against them, it would be a waste of effort.
Reply 67
The points you're making are so ridiculous i'm not even inclined to argue against them, it would be a waste of effort.

You really do get very upset about Coke vs Pepsi.

I still can't conceive of a time when one might drink neat coke. Surely a coffee/beer/orange juice/water would always be more appropriate?
300px-Pepsi_logo_2008.svg.png

Spoiler

:biggrin:104px-Pepsi7.JPG:biggrin:101px-Pepsi6.JPG:biggrin:99px-Pepsi5.jpg:biggrin:104px-Pepsi4.JPG:biggrin:

[video="youtube;ouzHm2Qw_HY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouzHm2Qw_HY[/video]

:smile: YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsi :smile:

pepsi.jpeg Pepsico wins on revenue and they also sell more products! :cool:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 69
Nothing beats coke in a chilled glass bottle tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 70
Original post by majmuh24
Does drinking it in a bottle actually make it better?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ofc, you should try it! the reason is that the polymer that lines the aluminium cans absorb some of the flavor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pepsi max:u:
Coke. No, Pepsi. No wait, Coke. Nope, Pepsi!!!! :confused:

untitled.png

I can't decide. I love them both!!!! :aetsch:
Reply 73
Don't drink much of either nowadays (one of the reasons why I've lost a great deal of weight) but Coca-Cola has always had more of a cola taste to me, whereas Pepsi is a bit too much on the watery side.
Ummm coke seems sweeter and Pepsi a more diluted but I would lean towards coke but diet.
Neither. Both are horrible.
Reply 76
Coke cherry!!!!!! ummmmmm :drool:
Reply 77
Original post by Anonymous 14
Discuss and decide

i don't drink coke anymore, i used to drink it every day, and i'd drink bottles of it if i was unwell, it used to be sold as a medicine and i gotta say it did make me feel better,but i stopped drinking it when i discovered just how bad it actually is for you, all fizzy drinks are bad,especially ones containing aspartane,that is one to watch out for,but coke is on another level. however, i gotta say it beats pepsi in taste by miles, coca cola that
is not store brand stuff
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
also, lol at the people who actually drink 'diet' drinks. they not only taste worse but are 100x more bad for you with all the additives etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest