The Student Room Group

1 and 3 marks off an A in two subjects

Do I request a remark?? I’m pretty frustrated by this
I suggest you do it, please!
Reply 2
Go for a remark - the Uni will honour their offer if your results do go up.
Original post by McGinger
Go for a remark - the Uni will honour their offer if your results do go up.

(they might not for 2023 entry! they obviously should though)
(edited 8 months ago)
Get your scripts back and go through them with your subject teacher. If you won't be able to consult your teacher and the money is no object, you might want to get your school to send off reviews of marking anyway.
(edited 8 months ago)
Request a remark for sure if not having AA makes a difference to your plans! If not then it's really down to you how much you want the AA instead of BB.
Reply 6
Original post by CCCUOfficial
Request a remark for sure if not having AA makes a difference to your plans! If not then it's really down to you how much you want the AA instead of BB.

Haha I do want it pretty bad, kinda cried this morning about it too 😭
Original post by lvghtings
Haha I do want it pretty bad, kinda cried this morning about it too 😭

Go grab a drink, some fresh air and then request the remark!! :pepsi:

That's normal, I did too when I get my grades so just remember it's not just you in the situation. We, and I mean the whole TSR community, are here if you need any support as well with the process or future planning, you got this!! :smile:
If it matters and will get you in then get a remark but once you have your university place then A level grades mean far less,

I hope it goes well.
Reply 9
Original post by CCCUOfficial
Go grab a drink, some fresh air and then request the remark!! :pepsi:

That's normal, I did too when I get my grades so just remember it's not just you in the situation. We, and I mean the whole TSR community, are here if you need any support as well with the process or future planning, you got this!! :smile:

You guys are too nice 😭😭, I am not going to beat myself up about it, but now I’m just anxiously waiting for tomorrow to come so I can go to college for help
Reply 10
Original post by totallyfine
If it matters and will get you in then get a remark but once you have your university place then A level grades mean far less,

I hope it goes well.

Thank you 🤍 I guess it’s a bit of both, I don’t think my mind will be able to let me rest knowing I was that close
Original post by lvghtings
You guys are too nice 😭😭, I am not going to beat myself up about it, but now I’m just anxiously waiting for tomorrow to come so I can go to college for help

It's perfectly fine to be anxious, I was this morning too! Try and get some fresh air, or in my case I used to just play xbox to take my mind off things, whatever works for you!

Tomorrow is a new day and we will still be here if you need us! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending