The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing 2014

So who's had offers for mental health Nursing courses??

Best of Luck Everyone!! Xx
I have an offer for Lincoln :smile: xx
Reply 2
Original post by sophiebroady
I have an offer for Lincoln :smile: xx

Congrats Sophie! :biggrin:

What was the interview like? I have one next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Hollybeale91
So who's had offers for mental health Nursing courses??

Best of Luck Everyone!! Xx

I have 3 offers so far from Bournemouth, Southampton and Leeds :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was ok! Tests were fairly simple and the group interview was easy! Just have your say, don't be too chatty or too quiet lol! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I have an offer for Cardiff :smile:
Reply 6
Hey everyone, just got my interviews through from Cardiff and Swansea. Any advice on interviews? Well done to everyone with offers!!
Reply 7
Original post by Tom Kay
Hey everyone, just got my interviews through from Cardiff and Swansea. Any advice on interviews? Well done to everyone with offers!!

The whole interview process is nothing to worry about. Just be yourself and it will all flow. Make sure you obviously know about the roles for your chosen pathway. If you have group interviews, make sure you speak enough but don't speak too much haha.. It's so difficult to generally advise as all 3 of my interviews have been so different. Good luck though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I've just been invited to my first interview at University of East Anglia (UEA) on the 14th!
Xx
Reply 9
Hey I also got an interview on the 14th aswell. How have your prepared.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
*you. And where else have you applied to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been offered, and have accepted (snapped up) a place at Edge Hill. :smile:

I'm very happy and excitable. Start April 14th.
Reply 12
Original post by Tom Kay

The interview for Cardiff is pretty different .. It's the MMI right? .. There's six stations and at each station you spend 5 minutes doing a task ... It's different things like a maths test, you watch a video and have to describe your feelings, if you were in a plane crash what items would you take ect .. You really have to think on your feet but it's not as intense as a group or solo interview ... Good luck
Reply 13
Original post by Tom Kay

When is your interview for Cardiff? I have one for them coming up soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending