The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Grenville Street 2014

Anyone applied or thinking of applying to Grenville Street in September? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, yeah I'm definitely going to apply for Grenville! What about you? :smile: what are you going to be studying?
Liverpool
Reply 2
Yeah! I'm in flat 19 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by livwood1
Hey, yeah I'm definitely going to apply for Grenville! What about you? :smile: what are you going to be studying?

Yeah I've paid my deposit & all so definitely grenville!! :smile: studying events management, what about you? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by studentt13
Yeah! I'm in flat 19 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh I'm flat 20!! :smile:
Reply 5
I'm hoping to go into Grenville as well, haven't applied for it yet but planning on next week! Exciting! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Amyhowcroft
I'm hoping to go into Grenville as well, haven't applied for it yet but planning on next week! Exciting! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so excited now I've paid my deposit & all, think I'm forgetting the real reason for going haha, need to start doing some serious work or I'll be no were near Grenville lol!
Reply 7
Original post by lesa
Ahh I'm flat 20!! :smile:

We should me close by then! If not neighbours!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by lesa
Yeah I've paid my deposit & all so definitely grenville!! :smile: studying events management, what about you? :smile:

I'm going to pay mine next week I think! I'm doing English :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hey yeah I just applied for Grenville today hope to get it! :smile:
Applied for Grenville Street last Monday afternoon and not yet heard anything. Anyone know how long it takes to hear back from the accommodation?
Reply 11
I'm filling out the application form now & I have to choose between a 43 or 50 week contract... I have no idea which to pick haha:frown:??
I'd say 43 as you'll most likely want to be at home for the summer so no need to pay for them few weeks :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by GabrielleHolt
Applied for Grenville Street last Monday afternoon and not yet heard anything. Anyone know how long it takes to hear back from the accommodation?

I heard back like the next day? Did you apply through John moores the day the applications opened, if so when I did this I got an email not long after to say there was a problem on the system and I had to do it again, I then heard back from them the day after to say I had to create an account and application form on the sanctuary website & the day after that I got my offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lesa
I heard back like the next day? Did you apply through John moores the day the applications opened, if so when I did this I got an email not long after to say there was a problem on the system and I had to do it again, I then heard back from them the day after to say I had to create an account and application form on the sanctuary website & the day after that I got my offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did yeah but I just looked on the ljmu website and it says they send all applications done before noon on Monday to the owner (sanctuary in this case) that Wednesday. But I did my application AFTER noon, so I'm guessing sanctuary will get my application this Wednesday instead? Should hopefully hear in the next few days if that's the case. Did you apply before 12 o'clock?
Flat 14 anyone???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Flat 7 anybody??:smile:
Reply 17
Flat 16 anyone?
Does anybody know the difference between the standard and the deluxe rooms?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Amyhowcroft
Does anybody know the difference between the standard and the deluxe rooms?

Hi,the deluxe rooms are much bigger in size I've chosen a deluxe room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending