The Student Room Group

TSR Malaysian Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by koko298
Hi!! I am bored :> I am Malaysian! :biggrin: Looking for other Malaysian who lives in Manchester so that we can hang out :cheers:

Original post by Happymelon
I might be going to Manchester this coming September! *might* will you still be there?

I'm going to Manchester too! (hopefully..) Will pursuing my study in Architecture, nice to see fellow Malaysians studying in the same uni. :smile:
Reply 4041
Original post by radenoactive
I'm going to Manchester too! (hopefully..) Will pursuing my study in Architecture, nice to see fellow Malaysians studying in the same uni. :smile:

Aww, thats nice. I'm not studying in uni tho. I'm studying in college and I have declined my offer for Manc Uni. Its so expensive! I couldn't afford it :confused: haha XD
Reply 4042
As an aside a Malaysian mate of mine's (I'm guessing much) younger sister is at school with him here in the UK, I'd bet that she's here... No idea what her name is of course, just one of those 'five connections to the queen' things really...

Saying that one of my other friends used to be a Chef at Buckingham Palace. Apparently Prince Philip is a really nice guy and good for a late night chat...
Not Malaysian tapi boleh join gak :P

Original post by Stomm
As an aside a Malaysian mate of mine's (I'm guessing much) younger sister is at school with him here in the UK, I'd bet that she's here... No idea what her name is of course, just one of those 'five connections to the queen' things really...

Saying that one of my other friends used to be a Chef at Buckingham Palace. Apparently Prince Philip is a really nice guy and good for a late night chat...

hahaha cool

Yes, hopefully everything goes well for all of us! :biggrin:

Woohoo exam soon! Next Monday omg! A2's starting with 2 papers on the first day. Maths Paper 4 and Physics Paper 4.
Reply 4045
Original post by zosolobos0
Not Malaysian tapi boleh join gak :P

Nope, but I was born in KL...
Original post by radenoactive

Yes definitely!!!! Hopefully everything goes right and I can go there this September too :smile: have you firmed your offer?

Original post by koko298
Aww, thats nice. I'm not studying in uni tho. I'm studying in college and I have declined my offer for Manc Uni. Its so expensive! I couldn't afford it :confused: haha XD

Aww :frown: where will you be going then??

Original post by Nicholasng925
Woohoo exam soon! Next Monday omg! A2's starting with 2 papers on the first day. Maths Paper 4 and Physics Paper 4.

OMG so fast! That's Mechanics right? And undoubtedly the hardest Physics paper of all! Good that it's on the first day :P can get it over with and work on the rest! All the best to you!!!!! I hope you get A*s for everything! :biggrin:
Yes definitely!!!! Hopefully everything goes right and I can go there this September too :smile: have you firmed your offer?

Yup. I already firmed it. I got conditional offer of AAB, I'm pretty confident I can pass it. 2 of my friends are going there too, we're planning to find a shared house instead of living in hall.
(edited 11 years ago)

OMG so fast! That's Mechanics right? And undoubtedly the hardest Physics paper of all! Good that it's on the first day :P can get it over with and work on the rest! All the best to you!!!!! I hope you get A*s for everything! :biggrin:

Yeah! And I'm getting restless and bored of it! Mechanics shouldn't be much of problem. Physics... I don't know what to say anymore haha! I think I will get crazy if I study more of it. My brain is now overload with Physics... study more of it will only make me more panic haha! :tongue:
Reply 4049

Aww :frown: where will you be going then??

I dunno, depends on luck really or fate? :s I have firmed UEA, Norwich and my insurance is HW, Scotland.
Hoverkraf saya penuh dengan belut >_>
Reply 4051
Hey guys,

I've got an unconditional offer from The University of Liverpool for medicine, will be heading there in September.

Thought I should stop being a lurker stalking these pages and introduce myself :smile:
Yesterday Physics Paper 4 was quite disastrous! T_T Tricky random questions came out. =(
Yesterday Physics Paper 4 was quite disastrous! T_T Tricky random questions came out. =(

Ooh! I heard about that! Some kind of 7 marker about some physician's test about something came out? My best friend was telling me about it but I didn't understand a word :colondollar:
Original post by asparkyn
Ooh! I heard about that! Some kind of 7 marker about some physician's test about something came out? My best friend was telling me about it but I didn't understand a word :colondollar:

Haha yeah it was a question with 7 marks. Just read up all experiments available and you should be doing well. Btw, you might not be doing the same variance with us. So... haha forget about it.
Reply 4055
haha yeah I've already received offer from Cass! Now what I have to do is just to meet the requirement! *Fingers crossed* :smile: Thanks btw! xD

Congratulation ! I'm sure you will and hope to see you soon ! :smile: I have been in UK for 5 months and I find myself lonely all the time. :frown:
Whoaaa hi fellow Malaysians! How are the A2 exams going?
Original post by musicrockz93

My A2s are all in June :tongue:
Original post by purpliie
Congratulation ! I'm sure you will and hope to see you soon ! :smile: I have been in UK for 5 months and I find myself lonely all the time. :frown:

Why lonely? I thought you can find your friends to accompany you? :redface: Join more societies and get more friends!:tongue:
Original post by musicrockz93

Hello! The papers are quite insane so far, possibly one of the hardest in the entire history of A-Levels exams. I don't know, I just felt that Physics was a bit too difficult for Paper 4. Maths was hard too and I heard stories about people crying after the exam (Paper 3).

I don't take Biology and Chemistry, but my friends said it was very difficult too. Now I'm just hoping Further Maths and Economics would not be following the trend! :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest