The Student Room Group

Meulensteen sacked

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
I'm surprised Curbishley wasn't picked. What do you do if your toilet's blocked? Call a plumber. What if you're in the bottom three and just sacked your manager? Call a football manager. Curbishley is experienced and would be more help than this new bloke who, by all intents and purposes, sounds like one of the most out-of-touch coaches I've ever heard of.

I would have got Di Canio in on a 5 month contract. He is the definitive relegation crisis manager
Reply 41
Original post by Zürich
I would have got Di Canio in on a 5 month contract. He is the definitive relegation crisis manager

:rofl: you're jokes.

Real talk though he'd have been funny to see back in the prem, don't think he'll be there anytime soon though.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
:rofl: you're jokes.

Real talk though he'd have been funny to see back in the prem, don't think he'll be there anytime soon though.

He cant manage for **** as an actual manager and is basically a nutcase, but a guy like that works in a relegation environment, at least until the players stop responding to his attacks on them. Sunderland were playing like demons for a few months under him because he got them fired up. Then they realised he didnt have a clue about tactics etc and could just shout and make you run alot in training

Think Di Canio did an interview last month when he basically called the Sunderland players pussies and snitches :rofl:

Think Fulham are gone though, ticking so many of the boxes of your typical ''too good to go down'' side
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest