The Student Room Group

Choosing my University: Kent vs UEA

The big decision is between UEA And Kent to have as my firm choice and I'm having a hard time deciding. This is the course at UEA. This is the course at Kent. The course at Kent is joint honours allowing me to pick modules from Comparative Literature and History. Both courses look pretty good and are asking for the grades of ABB.
Both are doing well in the league tables, UEA is ahead overall and in the subject tables.
Accommodation at Kent is nicer but slightly more pricey, however I should receive slightly more from them in the form of bursaries.

I'm just having a hard time deciding and would greatly appreciate other opinions.
Thanks guys

Reply 1
Original post by Mophair
The big decision is between UEA And Kent to have as my firm choice and I'm having a hard time deciding. This is the course at UEA. This is the course at Kent. The course at Kent is joint honours allowing me to pick modules from Comparative Literature and History. Both courses look pretty good and are asking for the grades of ABB.
Both are doing well in the league tables, UEA is ahead overall and in the subject tables.
Accommodation at Kent is nicer but slightly more pricey, however I should receive slightly more from them in the form of bursaries.

I'm just having a hard time deciding and would greatly appreciate other opinions.
Thanks guys

Ignore league tables, for most subjects Kent and UEA are ranked similarly. Which course you do prefer more? Norwich is slightly bigger than Canterbury, we do for example have a Primark!

Latest

Trending

Trending