The Student Room Group

High street mens jeans, short legs

Hi everyone,

Wanting to get some new jeans today, I am quite short around 5'6/5'7 and a standard short size i.e 30" leg bundles up ontop of my shoes, I recon 28" would be perfect but 29" would still be an improvement.

Which high street/shopping center shops have easily accessible jeans in these leg lengths? Budget is up to £30 a pair really.

Thanks
I'd imagine there are some options out there within that budget but I pay a little bit more. I'm basically in the same boat as you and get Levi's from http://www.buy-jeans.net/ most of them are £50 and they will tailor to whatever length you want for £5 extra. I wear 30" waist and 28" leg and they fit perfectly. Like I said, I know this isn't in your budget but Levis are great and they last for years, I have 3 pairs of 501's in different washes (onewash, black and dusty black) I love them and don't wear anything else.
Reply 2
Thanks, unfortunately I was looking more for high street/shopping center so I can try them on.
Reply 3
Original post by cozzyb
Thanks, unfortunately I was looking more for high street/shopping center so I can try them on.

Get any jeans you want and bring them to the local tailor to get them hemmed. It is much easier than finding trousers and jeans that have the right leg length.
<a href=

Quick Reply

Latest