The Student Room Group

Our generation

Hey guys, what do you think of when I say "our generation"? I'm doing this topic in photography and I need some outside ideas on what our generation actually is, my ideas so far is that we are the age of technology so I'm going to do a shoot on that and also that teenagers like to be rebellious and experiment with drugs and alcohol so I'm also going to do a shoot on that, but at the moment I'm having a total block at what to do next. I'm trying to keep to quite a grunge theme.

So basically all I'm asking is for what you think our generation is, what do we stand for ect. And also any ideas if you have any :smile:

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by Sians14
Hey guys, what do you think of when I say "our generation"? I'm doing this topic in photography and I need some outside ideas on what our generation actually is, my ideas so far is that we are the age of technology so I'm going to do a shoot on that and also that teenagers like to be rebellious and experiment with drugs and alcohol so I'm also going to do a shoot on that, but at the moment I'm having a total block at what to do next. I'm trying to keep to quite a grunge theme.

So basically all I'm asking is for what you think our generation is, what do we stand for ect. And also any ideas if you have any :smile:

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

375-boozetramp.jpg

That about sums it up. :tongue:
Original post by Sians14

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You could do something how some people in society have become more judgemental of others, such as people judging others before they even knowing them, judging them by appearance, but how other people in society have become more accepting of others. Such as how racism isn't in the same form as it was years ago, and things such as gay marriage is more accepting nowadays. I'm not sure if this is the sort if stuff you're looking for but I hope it's helped you in one way or another :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending