The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Societies

I was wondering if there's a Pokemon trading card game society or group.
Reply 1
How old are you (18,19)? GET A GRIP! There isn't one - doesn't that tell you anything?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Are you aware that people far older than myself are involved in the Pokemon trading card game? It was just a simple 'yes or no' question. There is no need to be rude.
Reply 3
Original post by KindofGood
How old are you (18,19)? GET A GRIP! There isn't one - doesn't that tell you anything?

What a dick.
Original post by CHeathershaw
I was wondering if there's a Pokemon trading card game society or group.

If you contact our Students' Union they will be able to give you more information about clubs and societies. If you click on the link there's more information about clubs and societies http://www.chestersu.com/sports-societies/. Email [email protected] and they will be happy to tell you more about specific clubs and societies that you are interested in. Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 5
In answer to this question, not directly, no. There is however Crags, Chester roleplaying and gaming society. I didn't join this year (ex student unable to get home when it finishes in the evening), however this year they do have Pokemon players, but from what I understand they are fairly casual (I don't know the game or them well at all). They're very welcoming people, and will likely introduce you to many other games and CCGs. If you don't mind the train ride, there's a store in Liverpool that does regular tournaments as well.
Reply 6
Original post by Lil2wkd
In answer to this question, not directly, no. There is however Crags, Chester roleplaying and gaming society. I didn't join this year (ex student unable to get home when it finishes in the evening), however this year they do have Pokemon players, but from what I understand they are fairly casual (I don't know the game or them well at all). They're very welcoming people, and will likely introduce you to many other games and CCGs. If you don't mind the train ride, there's a store in Liverpool that does regular tournaments as well.

Thanks for that, I'll check it out :

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending