The Student Room Group

Volunteer at TSR

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by She-Ra
Hello everyone! :wavey:

We've just launched our Volunteer at TSR page in line with Student Volunteering Week :yay:

Keeping the community running smoothly is a full-time task and one that wouldn't be possible without the help of our brilliant volunteers. There are currently a number of volunteer opportunities within the community, giving you the chance to help out other students, just like you.

:grouphugs:

If you’re interested, you can make a real difference to other people’s lives while learning new skills, building confidence and making new friendships. You'll be helping to make The Student Room the best community it can be.

:party::party::party:

What do you think of our new volunteer pages? Are you interested in getting involved? Does volunteering in some capacity online appeal to you?

:cyber:

If you are already a part of the TSR Family then what do you enjoy about it the most?

I haven't heard back yet :frown:
Original post by games211
I haven't heard back yet :frown:

Looking into it :smile:
Just sent off the application

edit: did I need to enter my age?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by She-Ra

Danke! *fingers crossed* Its like waiting for a uni decision :eek:
Original post by sophieleannexo
Are applications still open? For this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by carnationlilyrose
Good question. There's been a resounding silence ever since, so who knows?

The Community Team's idea for this thread and style of application is that we're willing to accept applications regardless of whether an announcement is up - in fact, we encourage it. :smile: This certainly applies to the two forums I mentioned in the post that you quoted me.
Reply 85
Original post by She-Ra

:afraid::dontknow:
Original post by Champagne Supernova
The Community Team's idea for this thread and style of application is that we're willing to accept applications regardless of whether an announcement is up - in fact, we encourage it. :smile: This certainly applies to the two forums I mentioned in the post that you quoted me.

So how do we nominate ourselves?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Original post by She-Ra
Hello everyone! :wavey:

We've just launched our Volunteer at TSR page in line with Student Volunteering Week :yay:

Keeping the community running smoothly is a full-time task and one that wouldn't be possible without the help of our brilliant volunteers. There are currently a number of volunteer opportunities within the community, giving you the chance to help out other students, just like you.

:grouphugs:

If you’re interested, you can make a real difference to other people’s lives while learning new skills, building confidence and making new friendships. You'll be helping to make The Student Room the best community it can be.

:party::party::party:

What do you think of our new volunteer pages? Are you interested in getting involved? Does volunteering in some capacity online appeal to you?

:cyber:

If you are already a part of the TSR Family then what do you enjoy about it the most?

Hello I would to be a volunteer how do I do??
:afraid::dontknow:

Hi!

We have your application :smile: Sorry for the delay.

The team will be reviewing it. I'll check in with them and let you know.

SR
Reply 89
Original post by She-Ra
Hi!

We have your application :smile: Sorry for the delay.

The team will be reviewing it. I'll check in with them and let you know.

SR

arghhhhhhh so excited :smile:
arghhhhhhh so excited :smile:

I won't be able to give you an immediate response. I'm checking the progress of your app :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by She-Ra
I won't be able to give you an immediate response. I'm checking the progress of your app :smile:

but your shhheeeeee-raaaaa haha :colondollar:
Thank you :smile:
Original post by Leilita
Hello I would to be a volunteer how do I do??

All our volunteering opportunities are displayed here :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=3864-volunteer-on-tsr

Mod team applications can be made here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361

Contact JeanLucPicard regarding the Welcome Squad

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1334308

Interested in content/editorial?

Get in touch contacting our content editor Shooks

Study help will open soon.

:woo:
Original post by sophieleannexo
So how do we nominate ourselves?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Via Mod applications here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=361

:yep:
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Good question. There's been a resounding silence ever since, so who knows?

Yes, really sorry about the delay - thank you so much for your patience. We've received so many applications so the team are working through them.
when would I likely hear back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
when would I likely hear back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm afraid I can't give you any solid time frames right now, but we definitely have your application :smile:
Original post by She-Ra
I'm afraid I can't give you any solid time frames right now, but we definitely have your application :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish I put a bit more time into my app, I rushed it. :cry2: I wonder if my relatively low post count will count against me?
Original post by Samual
I wish I put a bit more time into my app, I rushed it. :cry2: I wonder if my relatively low post count will count against me?

I know, i rushed mine too thinking that i had to do it quickly :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending