The Student Room Group

Manchester's non academic form (medicine)

Hi, I'm planning on applying to Manchester for medicine, and I saw on their website that they require you to fill in a non academic information form. The first subheading is experience in a caring role, and it said to not include medical shadowing. But aside from volunteering in a charity shop, I don't have any experiences of volunteering at a care home or anything. What would I write in this section then? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me, thanks!
Original post by jellyf1sh
Hi, I'm planning on applying to Manchester for medicine, and I saw on their website that they require you to fill in a non academic information form. The first subheading is experience in a caring role, and it said to not include medical shadowing. But aside from volunteering in a charity shop, I don't have any experiences of volunteering at a care home or anything. What would I write in this section then? I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me, thanks!

Hi, please post in the Manchester A100 thread where more people will see your post who have some idea :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending