The Student Room Group

HELP! Which is the better option for MSc. ?

Hi All, I'm Kunal From Delhi, India, have applied to a few unis for Mscs and am expecting unconditional offers from some of them in a couple of days. I have to make the decision fast and would really appreciate it if I cud get help to decide an order of preference considering the reputation of the uni., the course and most importantly, the job opportunities after completing the course :

1) University of Nottingham - MSc. In International business

2) Aston Business School- MSc. in accounting and management, or in international business

3) Bradford uni.- M.A. in Finance, Accounting, and Management.

Thank You all In advance.Please Reply asap.
Nottingham.
Reply 2
true, true.
Reply 3
Thanks a lot ppl but jus one issue, why have most of the rankings placed bradford above nottingham as far as the business school is concerned ?
And ya, many say that nottingham is not so popular among the big companies who prefer students from unis in birmingham and london etc., is this true ?
kunalkhanna
Thanks a lot ppl but jus one issue, why have most of the rankings placed bradford above nottingham as far as the business school is concerned ?
And ya, many say that nottingham is not so popular among the big companies who prefer students from unis in birmingham and london etc., is this true ?

you should use Times University Rankings, which are kinda reliable, i dont know about others...but Nottingham has a good business school and its very reputable outside the golden triangle (Oxbridge, LSE, UCL, Imperial) and Warwick. Bradford does not have a reputable business school compared to Nottingham. Companies prefer grads from the golden triangle but outside this, Nottingham is the next best thing. If you go to the other schools on the list, i believe they will open less 'career doors' than nottingham.
Reply 5
Hey thanks man, great help. Hope u njoi urself at LSE. All The Best.
Reply 6
Lol, 'njoi'

Latest

Trending

Trending