The Student Room Group

Elvis vs Justin Bieber

Both attracted many female fans. Both play guitar, yet Elvis sang mostly covers and Bieber has written some of his own songs. Who do you think is better?

Scroll to see replies

...why would this even be up for debate??? The correct answer is obvious to anyone with half a braincell...

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Justin Bieber is waaaay better, what a silly contest!

:teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You actually need to ask this question?
I could answer it in my sleep.

Bieber any day.

Not really tho :colone:
obviously Beethoven

Spoiler

Justin Bieber does not write his own songs.
So, writing some of your own songs is an achievement these days? :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
michael-jackson-crown.jpg
Elvis
Elvis hands down!

Let's rock!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
justin bieber far more popular entertainer and far more successful at such a young age
Original post by majmuh24

Posted from TSR Mobile

Writing your own songs > not writing your own songs, clearly?
Original post by manchesterunited15
Writing your own songs > not writing your own songs, clearly?

Not necessarily. I could write my own songs, but since I can't sing for ****, I doubt anyone would buy them.

Elvis was a much better performer than JB, who is only liked by hormonal teenage girls :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Elvis was a hero to most but he never meant **** to me, straight up racist that sucker was. Simple and plain.
Not necessarily. I could write my own songs, but since I can't sing for ****, I doubt anyone would buy them.

Elvis was a much better performer than JB, who is only liked by hormonal teenage girls :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but you writing your own songs and then butchering them with your terrible voice is more respectable than someone else writing a song for you, and you butchering it with your terrible voice.
Reply 15
That's like comparing pizza with dog ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it's an expectation. Otherwise it ends up being some manufactured bull**** which probably sounds much like the current #1...
Queen.
Reply 18
Nothing compared to the beatles :cool:
Reply 19
Anyone that thinks Justin ****face Beiber is better than Elvis should take a long needle and proceed to jam it sharply into their ears.

I despair... I honestly despair.

In 50 years time Justin Beiber will be a mockery, a joke, he will have inspired nobody.

Elvis is a Goliath. Justine Beiber is a corporate piece of ****.

Quick Reply

Latest