The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No no no! Sainsbury's quadruple chocolate chip cookies are the best....oo and Rolo Cookies! You gotta try em....mmm my mouth is watering just thinking about their yumminess!
Reply 2
ooo oo ooooo! me too!! If not, get one of the chocolate puddings in a pot that you can microwave - definitely inferior to the cookies but still VERY yummy!
Reply 3
suga_fly_77
No no no! Sainsbury's quadruple chocolate chip cookies are the best....oo and Rolo Cookies! You gotta try em....mmm my mouth is watering just thinking about their yumminess!

I cant say I've tasted the sainsburys ones. Not to keen on tesco finest though, and I usually like that range.. mm..especially tesco finest strawberries and cream cheesecake :biggrin:

Now come on, if you're lying to me and I go out and buy sainsburys cookies and they're inferior to M&S, I will return and neg rep you.
Reply 4
Tescos cookies are mankey - too dry (well the ones in tesco express are which have been left out all day:frown: ) I like a nice moist cookie - like Millies cookies but not as expensive! Sainsburys are good, I have to admit though - the which chocolate and rasperry are quite nice! I think ones in packets are a good idea though....after my tesco experience !!
Reply 5
asda's chocolate brownies in a tub, bout 20 in a pack..

GONE!
:biggrin:
Miles
I cant say I've tasted the sainsburys ones. Not to keen on tesco finest though, and I usually like that range.. mm..especially tesco finest strawberries and cream cheesecake :biggrin:

Now come on, if you're lying to me and I go out and buy sainsburys cookies and they're inferior to M&S, I will return and neg rep you.

I promise I'm not lying. Go out and give your tastebuds a treat. :biggrin:

Oh and Millies cookies - oh.my.god. Orgasmic.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

M&S cookies are the best!!!!! I love them sooooooooooooooo much. Argh, I want one now.
Reply 8
the white chocolate ones.. how do they make the chocolate melt so easily? and also the muffins are way too good.
Reply 9
I used to work in the bakery in Somerfield, and we made essentially the same cookies as everyone else. they come out of a big box with hundreds of little lumps of dough in, which you just throw in the oven.

you think they taste good after they've been standing on a shelf for a few hours? you should taste them the minute after they come out of the oven, and are gooey all over!
Reply 10
Millies cookies i love but why must they be so darn expensive
the cookie pops are the best what a brilliant idea they were a cookie on a lolly pop stick whod have thought
Reply 11
*buys M&S cookies to give to Miles*
Reply 12
*accidentally indulges in their chocoliciousness and eats them all* :p:
Miles
yum yum. anyone want to buy me some?

They are yummy but far too sweet to pig out on. Have you ever tried Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream? You'd love it. :cool:
Oh my god that ice cream tastes like heaven I love it and can easily eat the whole tub!
Reply 15
I really do like Tesco Finest ones (white ones with chocolate) but certain batches tend to be really gross...but the soft chewy ones *heaven* :love:
Never tried M&S ones.Maybe i should :biggrin:
I love the Subway ones, particularly M&N flavour, sorry :redface:
Reply 17
your making me so hungry :frown: :frown:
Reply 18
I think M & S cookies are utterly superb.

Only problem is their appeal. You can quite happily eat 2,3 maybe even the whole packet. Their intense chewiness and sweetness eventually manages to sate your gluttony.

But then, the sickness begins. Your stomach hurts, your teeth hurt and you just want to die. Then you pick up a fresh packet and start the process all over again...
Axiom
You can quite happily eat 2,3 maybe even the whole packet.

Yup :biggrin:

Latest