The Student Room Group

What has been your biggest fashion mistake?

for me it has to got be wearing a Brazil shirt to school , i was called a traitor.

Scroll to see replies

I kept wearing a pair of shoes past the point they should have been binned. The entire sole fell off on of them right at the start of a busy day at uni. That was a fun day.
Crop top and leggings combo.
I was 8.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I went to my school disco in cowboy boots, a big long red shirt, and quarter lengths, I also wore star sunglasses and out a plastic animal print belt over the red shirt and had half purple, half red hair. I think I win
Cheerleader outfit in uni :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I was about 16/ 17 I used to wear way too much eye makeup & massive false lashes.
Setting foot in Topman, let alone buying clothes from there.
Reply 7
Leg warmers, yellow off the shoulder top with matching heels, stone wash denim mini skirt, yellow plastic hooped earrings, yellow sweat band on wrist and my hair (which was dyed light blonde on top and dark brown underneath) in a side pony. I also remember wearing one earring instead of two on a few occasions.
Original post by gemmam
Leg warmers, yellow off the shoulder top with matching heels, stone wash denim mini skirt, yellow plastic hooped earrings, yellow sweat band on wrist and my hair (which was dyed light blonde on top and dark brown underneath) in a side pony. I also remember wearing one earring instead of two on a few occasions.

:rofl: how old were you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Reply 10
Shell suit circa 1988. Shamming. (80's word for shameful).
Reply 11
Wearing bralets with hotpants on nights out. :confused: I don't know what I was thinking
Reply 12
Everything to the age of 19.
I went through a Hollister/A&F phase a few years ago. Oh the shame.
Reply 14
At secondary school when I was about 14 I went to school wearing tights with printed skulls on them and heavy black eyeliner and my hair was dyed jet black and poker straight down to my bum. Wasn't the worst look but I looked awful as a goth, just didn't suit me one bit.
Wearing flared jeans. I used to love them when I was like 8/9
Wore a Cinderella dress to a school play. I'm a guy and I was playing an extra in Macbeth. :facepalm:
Reply 17
Someone commented on my lack of a fashion sense recently, so I guess my whole life was just one big mistake as I had no idea I was doing anything wrong.
Reply 18
Pink crocs.
Went through a phase of wearing dungarees all the time. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest