The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

I lost my Maths GCSE certificate so what do I do?

I'm meant to have 2 maths GCSE certificate because when I was in year 10, I did my maths GCSE and achieved an A grade, in year 11 when I retook it I achieved an A*. At the moment I only have the A grade certificate because the other one is lost but I put down I achieved A* and the uni is asking me to bring all my GCSE certificates so would it make a difference if I just bring what I have for maths? I also still have my mid year school report from year 11 and my math's teacher commented I achieved my A* target grade, so would that count as proof or is it worth issuing another certificate because it is quite expensive! Thanks!
Reply 1
Hello!

I was in the same position myself. What you need to do is find out which exam board you sat Maths with, and apply for a Certificate Statement of Results/Lost Certificate. For AQA, go here, for OCR, go here and for Edexcel, go here. Of course, if you were with a different exam board, simply type that exam board into Google along with 'replacement certificate' and you should be good to go!

Hope this helped!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending