The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
Original post by Tennumbers
I don't see any other way.. :tongue: :lol:

I'll figure something out, Mathematicians and Physicists can do many things :tongue:

Original post by Bridget Jones
:naughty:

Bhaiya, you're meant to protect us from the big bad world, not be the big bad world! :rolleyes:

I have no idea who this Bhaiya is. Who said I am the big bad world :u:

Original post by Lovinlife2
Concubine ehhhh.... :naughty: p-lease!

Lool good :thumbsup:

Excuse me.. you're in my harem :colonhash: and don't wave your finger at me :mad:

:smile:
Original post by chocolatesauce
Haha same or cheta :wink:

I was joking lol your jokes aren't even that funny :tongue: hehe

What! Have you not seen babies smiling or laughing in their sleep? It's because they're having a happy dream awwww it makes me smile thinking about it. My brother is small and short do he doesn't look his age so I find him cute when he does stuff like that. Haha very funny :colonhash: im so happy you haven't found him on here or you'd both make my life hell!

:lol: yess, but he won't understand that :tongue:

Or annan?

My mum calls my dad chettan though?
Reply 5982
You're epic haha :biggrin: Lol haha, yeah I'll laugh right at her face on the last day on the school term lool!! That's true, she didn't realise how much work that took me to get that A! Oh I think she hates me because she judged me from day 1 in year 7 when I was so bad at English and then I hated her because she probably assumed that someone with a medical condition cannot do very well; that's why I think she gave me C's despite me working really genuinely hard! A similar thing happened in Drama back in yr 11; I was doing my Unit 2 coursework with my teacher (you're meant to do it on your own but I had an operation that year so she decided to help me with it), every day we'd work on it and dictate the stuff and this coursework is internally marked and just GUESS what she gave me? A "D" grade; A D grade. LIKE WHAT? THAT'S YOUR WORK WOMAN! So hehe I did the same thing that I did to my English teacher and for Unit 3 (we did 3 Units in Drama at GCSE) I got an A for coursework which was externally mark - erm how did that happen? Hmm let me guess... the teacher was a plonker lool.
Teachers can be plopheads sometimes :mad:

N'aww! Thank you ever so much! What's your name? :colondollar: Lool yeah true.. did you get beaten up? :frown: Oh myy yeahh good for the teacher that beats up people, yay :biggrin: Haha that's so true thoughh hahaha

thats bad when people judge you without actually knowing youre capabilities :no:...you just need to avoid her!! :smile: lol i think she gave the D grade mainly because of the fact she helped you...nevertheless though...its true, if its her work you shouldn't get a D, thats really bad....i feel sorry for you!....hahaha you have soo unfortunate, how the hell does that work??:rolleyes: still though an A is an A..good for you :biggrin:

Akesh lol :wink:.....noooo but i just would've started laughing ....the teachers' hilarious haha :lol:
Bless; thank you so much! :colondollar:

My nickname is Aish :smile:

What's your name?

Lakshmi, my mum is pretty religious :smile:
Reply 5984
Original post by TheBBQ
I'll figure something out, Mathematicians and Physicists can do many things :tongue:

Excuse me.. you're in my harem :colonhash: and don't wave your finger at me :mad:

Present! :tongue:

Hail Maths :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol: yess, but he won't understand that :tongue:

Or annan?

My mum calls my dad chettan though?

Yeah or that, my mum calls my dad cheta too
Original post by TheBBQ

Bhaiya, come along, take your medication! Since you seem to have forgotten to take your anti-amnesia pills (yes, I made that up), because you're my bhaiya! :hugs:

:colone:
Bhaiya, come along, take your medication! Since you seem to have forgotten to take your anti-amnesia pills (yes, I made that up), because you're my bhaiya! :hugs:

:rofl: tooo funny! hahaha.
Reply 5988
I was joking lol your jokes aren't even that funny :tongue: hehe

What! Have you not seen babies smiling or laughing in their sleep? It's because they're having a happy dream awwww it makes me smile thinking about it. My brother is small and short do he doesn't look his age so I find him cute when he does stuff like that. Haha very funny :colonhash: im so happy you haven't found him on here or you'd both make my life hell!

Have you even seen my jokes?? they're awesome :colonhash:

lol i thought youre brothers' 13?? :confused: hahaha for me thats not a baby....he need to be treated more like a teen his age!! :cool:...how tall is he? :lol:

i gave up a long time ago :frown:....i cant find him so i accept defeat, you could give me some clues at least though :rolleyes:
Original post by Tennumbers
Aish is so beautiful!

ooh thats cute.

WE HAVE A TALL GIRL ON THIS THREAD! :biggrin: you make us girls proud!
aww.. hope your health always stays good.

thanks. :colondollar:

You're so sweet thank you!

Hehe your name rocks :tongue:

Ooh do we?! I thought that 5'7 and a half isn't that tall hehe, well maybe it is now! But whoop whoop!

YAY! I will make you gals proud! :tongue:

That's extremely kind of you to say so; I hope so too :redface:
Original post by TheBBQ
X

Cheta come and give me a hug! Haha
Original post by TheBBQ

Well Donwala, I may be in your harem but I ain't there for sexual purposes as we've discussed this before :redface:

Loool you've made me feel inferior to you that's why I waved ma finger at you :tongue:

:colondollar:
Reply 5992
Original post by Asmeeta
Present! :tongue:

Hail Maths :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five:

Aren't you in my harem anyway:colonhash:

Cheta come and give me a hug! Haha

:colonhash:

Well Donwala, I may be in your harem but I ain't there for sexual purposes as we've discussed this before :redface:

Loool you've made me feel inferior to you that's why I waved ma finger at you :tongue:

:colondollar:

Regardless, you're still my concubine :colone:

You'll have to get the hand for that :slap:

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by akfc
Have you even seen my jokes?? they're awesome :colonhash:

lol i thought youre brothers' 13?? :confused: hahaha for me thats not a baby....he need to be treated more like a teen his age!! :cool:...how tall is he? :lol:

i gave up a long time ago :frown:....i cant find him so i accept defeat, you could give me some clues at least though :rolleyes:

Oh really? Let's hear some then... Go on I'm waiting...

Yeah he is, I never said we treat him like a baby! Well me and dad treat him like his age but my mum just sweetens him up too much! He's pretty short for his age. He's the oldest and shortest in his year group looool

I gave you such good clues!

anyways see you later! I'm going to the temple :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TheBBQ

Such incest, Bhaiya!
Original post by TheBBQ

Cheta what's that face for? :rofl:
You're so sweet thank you!

Hehe your name rocks :tongue:

Ooh do we?! I thought that 5'7 and a half isn't that tall hehe, well maybe it is now! But whoop whoop!

YAY! I will make you gals proud! :tongue:

That's extremely kind of you to say so; I hope so too :redface:

:biggrin:

it is tall! the tallest so far on this thread is 5'2 for girls...

yes you better! lool :tongue:
Reply 5997
Such incest, Bhaiya!

It's you who started it.. :rolleyes:

Cheta what's that face for? :rofl:

Everything :colonhash:
Original post by akfc
thats bad when people judge you without actually knowing youre capabilities :no:...you just need to avoid her!! :smile: lol i think she gave the D grade mainly because of the fact she helped you...nevertheless though...its true, if its her work you shouldn't get a D, thats really bad....i feel sorry for you!....hahaha you have soo unfortunate, how the hell does that work??:rolleyes: still though an A is an A..good for you :biggrin:

Akesh lol :wink:.....noooo but i just would've started laughing ....the teachers' hilarious haha :lol:

I know right! I'm so glad that you understand! :redface: Oh and I think you meant "your capabilities" instead of "you're" yeah? :redface: Yess I do avoid her! I gave up taking English for A level because I was afraid that if I was stuck with her again, my life is doomed so I didn't take English or else I would have!
Oh yeahh, that's true, but still haha a tad unfair :tongue: Hell yeahh so unfortunate!
Haha, well all they had to do was get an external examiner in to observe my group's drama performance (got an A) and then the examiner read and marked the coursework before he saw our performance (and I got an A for that as well)!!

Lool yeah it defo is! Thank you so so much!

Ooh your name is so cool; it's got a touch of swag to it :jester:

Oohh thank god hahaha; haha it's good to know that you have a safe teacher like that! Is he or she Indian?? :smile:
Original post by TheBBQ
It's you who started it.. :rolleyes:

Everything :colonhash:

Really?! :O

Lying isnt good, Bhaiya! :rolleyes:

Latest