The Student Room Group

Happy MIDDLE NAME Day!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My full name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III
Not gonna say, but my father was so blatantly trolling when he chose it, it's ridiculous :rolleyes:

(and yes he is getting blamed over my mama)
Mines officially Louise, but most people dont call my middle name that.

And its because im named after my mums grandma Barbrah Lucy :smile:
I don't have a middle name on my birth certificate but after gender reassignment it will be David- my name will be Luke David Shires. :fleurdelis:
Original post by KaizaUrai
My full name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III

1383941737835.jpg

This person wins the thread.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Marie, after my mum's gran and her mum, who were/are Margaret and Mary.
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
My middle name is Merlin :smile: Although when I once asked someone to guess my middle name (After telling them my name without the middle one) they guessed 'Van', Dutch surnames seem to fail some people :P

Your middle name is pure awesomeness!

I have two. Louise and Maureen and I love them both.
Reply 28
Marie because my sisters already had Anne and Louise as theirs.
My middle name is Reuben
Mum is dead so can't ask her why she chose it (I know it isn't as it's biblical).

But yea to ppl with 3+ names :biggrin:
Mine are David and Cameron. In that order.

**** my middle names! :lol:
Reply 31
Original post by Lamptastic
Your middle name is pure awesomeness!

I have two. Louise and Maureen and I love them both.

They're really nice names :biggrin: and thank you! I really don't know why some people get so upset about their middle names, your parents were so excited that they couldn't stick on a single name because you're worth so much! My youngest sister has 3 names in total, her middle names are Maria and Sanne. Sanne (pronounced san-er) being the name of one of my primary school friends back in the netherlands. I don't know why I picked it though, I didn't have a crush on her!
Reply 32
I have 2 middle names:

James Ruwan
I have two middle names too.

Michael Bernard.
Reply 34
Original post by Rainbow Student
1383941737835.jpg

This person wins the thread.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Don't hesitate to call
Reply 35
Middle name is James, I really like it it flows so well with the rest of my name :biggrin:
Amy, bit boring! :unimpressed:
Reply 38
Andrew :biggrin:
Reply 39
Mine is Emily Margaret. Emily was my Dad's Aunt and Margaret is my Nan's name (on my Mum's side)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending