The Student Room Group

Spelled name wrong

Hiya, when applying for student finance I was extremely stupid in typing in the names of my parents & swapped two letters in my Mums name. Now when she tries to provide evidence, it won't let her, as her details don't match the ones I supplied. How do I fix this?
Original post by karotra
Hiya, when applying for student finance I was extremely stupid in typing in the names of my parents & swapped two letters in my Mums name. Now when she tries to provide evidence, it won't let her, as her details don't match the ones I supplied. How do I fix this?

Hi there,

If the details provided by the student don’t match with their sponsor(s) e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, the sponsor may be unable to link to the student’s application online and land on the following page: We then advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account and updates in an estimated 13 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending