The Student Room Group
no if shes more interested in getting off with this other guy i'd say its not worth it, no problem going to the party but there's no point chasing this girl, seems she loves to flirt with alot of guys.

Maybe you might meet someone else at the party who appreciates you more than just for a bit of flirting.
Reply 2
You might still have fun, you never know, you might even find a nice girl :smile:

What have you got to lose?!
I'd love to see the girl's reaction if he does meet another girl, it might just make her jealous.
Reply 4
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
well i could post a whole life story but kinda felt that a quick summary was all that was needed... i'll go into details if wanted but whenever i reply to these kinda things then i'd prefer to read a few sentences than a block text!

thanks for the replies guys, i am liking the possibility of meeting someone else and seeing what the girls reaction is! thing is, when drunk she's way too easy but when sober she's pretty nice... i mean i could see a relationship working out cause we get on so well normally but as soon as she's pissed she's off to find the nearest bloke to get off with him... and she wonders why she hasn't got a boyfriend... ah well!
I suggest going to the party, getting wasted and dealing with the consequences of anything you might have done under the influence the next morning.

Weee.
Reply 7
i like that suggestion even more... really should let some things sort themselves out lol
Reply 8
go and get off with the guy before she gets the chance. see what she says to that :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending