The Student Room Group

Syria, thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The only video I saw from the conflict was one of a man's hand being chopped off. It was disgusting, barbaric and I regret watching it. An absolutely terrible conflict with so many innocent people killed and displaced, reading about it just makes me sad. I am not educated enough on the situation to devise a future for the country but if al-Assad is toppled then the country will probably become even more lawless.
A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values". It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq, and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting their possession of "weapons of mass destruction".This is from 1996! 9/11 was a false flag by Israel along with the help of America's Jews who are everywhere in places of power. They commit acts of terrorism, blame it on Muslims and then Fact 1. Jewish owner Larry Silver was caught telling them to pull WTC 7 was never even hit by a plane. Yes there was a fire in the building, but since when does a fire cause a building to collapse like a demolition. Fact 2. Many Jews did not go into work that day including the owner, his daughter and the many wealthy Jews who leashed there. Only a handful of Jews actually died that day, a coincidence no? Fact 3. Dancing Israeli's were caught celebrating the destruction of the towers, they had camera's set up and were arrested. These Israeli's were released by Jewish American Miachael Chertoff and they later went on live Israeli television and admitted to being there to document the event! it's all on youtube just look for it.Jewish terrorism is nothing new just look at the red terror.Still people are blinded by the truth allowing the holocaust and anti-Semitic card (do you know who made racism an offence?) to get away with their crimes.You can bet they're behind what's going on in Ukraine now. Look up the Jewish war on Putin.They always divide and rule.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending