The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford applicants 2014

Hi, has anyone accepted Bradford as your firm? What course are you doing?

---
Connect to University of Bradford here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying. :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I've accepted Bradford as firm, and biomedical science. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
I'm doing Sociology
Original post by xobeth
I'm doing Sociology

Ah that's cool. Are you thinking of firming Bradford?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
ive accepted firm at bfd for pharmacy :smile: i have a flat available near bradford and will be travelling to bfd everyday from there as ill have lectures to attend so we could go together! anyways as ill be going there this september... so if you need accomodation let me know! can sort you out for abit cheaper than what the uni accomodation wants! pm me! :smile: x
Reply 5
I've accepted firm at the University Of Bradford to join MSc in Mobile Applications. Joining for September 2014.
Reply 6
Original post by Joshblades1992
Ah that's cool. Are you thinking of firming Bradford?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, I've accepted Bradford
Reply 7
Original post by rabia2
ive accepted firm at bfd for pharmacy :smile: i have a flat available near bradford and will be travelling to bfd everyday from there as ill have lectures to attend so we could go together! anyways as ill be going there this september... so if you need accomodation let me know! can sort you out for abit cheaper than what the uni accomodation wants! pm me! :smile: x

I'm going to be staying in the Green but thanks for the offer :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by deadshot
I've accepted firm at the University Of Bradford to join MSc in Mobile Applications. Joining for September 2014.

Nice :smile: Will you be staying in accommodation or travelling from home?
Reply 9
Original post by xobeth
Nice :smile: Will you be staying in accommodation or travelling from home?

I will be travelling from home :smile: . Where are u from
Reply 10
I'm currently on a gap year, so I already know my results. Definitely going to Bradford! :tongue:
Reply 11
I will be travelling from home :smile: . Where are u from

I'm from Manchester
Reply 12
Original post by Saryn
I'm currently on a gap year, so I already know my results. Definitely going to Bradford! :tongue:

So am I, so me too :smile: are you staying in accommodation or travelling from home?
Reply 13
Guys please share which course are you going to join this year. We shall start our friendship from now itself, so we won't be alone there in the University :smile: What you guys say ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
I am joining MSc - Mobile Applications on September 2014.
Insuranced bfd for optometry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Hi Maheen,
Glad to have you here..! Howz ya doing and where r u from
Hi Maheen,
Glad to have you here..! Howz ya doing and where r u from

Newcastle mate wbu

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Hey, sorry for the slow reply (I'm in Malaysia :biggrin:). I'll be studying Psychology and staying in accommodation; I'm from Norfolk. How about you??
Reply 19
Original post by Saryn
Hey, sorry for the slow reply (I'm in Malaysia :biggrin:). I'll be studying Psychology and staying in accommodation; I'm from Norfolk. How about you??

Hi I'll be studying Sociology and staying in accommodation too. Are you going to be staying in the university accommodation (the Green)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending