The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Moved to Mature Students forum :smile:
24, about to start 2nd year of History & Politics degree. Welcome to the boards :smile:
Reply 3
33 and about to start physio training. i have 4 chikdren aged 9 and under , horse and long suffering hubby. i like to keep busy!!:p:
Reply 4
30 and about to go in to the 3rd year of my medicine degree...
Reply 5
JUST turned 30, one child, going into my second year at leeds met. studying criminology and sociology....hi there!:p:
Reply 6
23, and in the second year of my medicine degree.
Reply 7
33, and in the first year of a nursing diploma:biggrin:
Reply 8
31, starting Foundation Criminology & Sociology @ MMU, living in halls, which should be fun!! hehehe
Reply 9
Hi, I am 22 and will be studying at UEL as well, physio degree :smile:
Reply 10
24 and starting biology at Newcastle, having completed a foundation year at Liverpool John Moores.
Reply 11
Hey all, 23 and about to start first year of pharmacy degree at UEA
Reply 12
Hi Im 27, live with my partner and our four year old son. Im going to Ambleside St Martins to start my English primary teaching degree. Well done to you all!
Reply 13
Well I think I beat you all at 46 and starting my first year at the Univ. of Hertfordshire doing Creature Design & Special Effects. I have requested accomodation with other mature students but I reckon even so they will be considerably younger than me!

My eldest daughter, who currently lives with me, is also off to uni to study Vet Med at the RVC. We're both moving into our accomodation on the same weekend; and guess who's doing the moving - yep, me.

Good luck everyone!

p.s. anyone else out there going to UofH?
Reply 14
I'm 46 too:redface: ,starting a joint honours degree in History&English Literature, at University of Derby.
Kp.:smile:
Reply 15
23, been with the ou for a couple of years but of to loughborough in a month.
hi, im 24, one child and just enetering my 2nd year of biomed at UCL. good luck!
25, 2nd year student of American Studies and Education Studies in Berlin. Have a diploma in Primary Teaching and English and a Certificate in Special Needs Ed and Rehabilitation.
Also, I'm now a 1st year Psychology student as well, double enrollment. Call me crazy (I certainly do). This is all to make my transfer to California easier, where I would prefer to Major in Psychology only.
22, about to start first year Classics at Leeds Uni (I was at uni before doing French/TESOL when I was 20, but I took a year off to have a baby, and now I'm going back with a new course, starting from scratch).
Reply 19
34 about to start dentistry very soon. 2 kids and a now ex wife :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending