The Student Room Group

Funky restaurant in London for b'day night out

Hi

It's my 16th birthday at the end of August, and I'm looking for a nice restaurant to go to for my birthday.
There'll be me plus 4 friends (all girls) and we're looking for somewhere with good music (we're in to current stuff, pop, old stuff, little bit of rnb etc), with the possibility of having a little boogie too! Obviously we also want nice food. I like Mexican and most types of food, but we're looking for somewhere nice but not too fancy, and most importantly fun! We're in SE London but are Ok going in to central london. Has anyone got any reccomendations of a nice mexican or a nice restaurant which incorporates nice music and a fun time!
(We went to Madisons in Biggin Hill for my friends bday last yr which was great, live singing/entertainment and cocktails! www.madisonsrestaurant.co.uk ) so obviously i dont want to copy her, but something similar in london would be good!
Thanks in advance
A xx
Reply 1
not to sure, but might be an idea to check out this website..http://www.london-eating.co.uk/
goodluck and have a great 16th in advance :smile: x
thanks
Reply 3
There's a place a few steps from where I crouch sometimes called "The Bunker" you'd better catch it on a good day though because it constantly relocates itself within the labrynth but if you do manage to get in and can look past the bleak iron walls they serve the BEST aborted foetus flavoured ice cream and their frozen placentas are to die for!
check out toptable - loads of great deals (some 50% off food!) and there are reviews and info etc as on londoneating.
Reply 5
Sarastro's...good restaraunt on Drury Lane.

Latest