The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was expecting that to be really ****. But actually it really does feel like a shroom trip or something. haha, probably a great way of finding out if youre epileptic too
Reply 2
We all got shown that in physics on the last day of term, along with a load of other stuff like that. It is a laugh - we all did it about 3 times before we got bored.
halfoflessthan50p
I was expecting that to be really ****. But actually it really does feel like a shroom trip or something. haha, probably a great way of finding out if youre epileptic too

Yup if you go the 2 mins without blinking its more intense as the effect lasts alot longer. The best illusion I have ever seen tbh
Reply 4
that is a really REALLY good illusion, omg, my eyes!
Haaha.... it's like seeing the room spin when your drunk without having to have the hangover!
Reply 6
Do you reckon it'll work if youy're drunk or with the drunkeness counteract it?
hold ya breath while ur staring, heightens the effect.
Wooooah that's trippy
Gem
Do you reckon it'll work if youy're drunk or with the drunkeness counteract it?

Only one way to find out :wink:
darkfairy753
I was too scared to watch it

Bless you! So was I for a little bit and then 'my finger slipped' and I clicked the link.. it's a pretty cool illusion though :smile:
Reply 11
Watch it a few times in a row the waves get bigger lol.
oooh thats wierd
That was cool, twas freaky watching my speakers grow while listening to REM lol, destinctly un-hippy music with hippy effects and all, nice work.
Reply 14
It's like being under water! lol!
Wow!, thats really good :biggrin:
my eyes its still affecting me lool
Not that great. A few stars. A bendy screen. Although I did blink a few times.
Reply 18
D'oh, I did it and then just looked at a blank wall! Nothing happened but then I looked at a chair and it grew!
wow that was so cool!

Latest

Trending

Trending