The Student Room Group

if someone abuses me racially, do i have the right to abuse him racially in return?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheTranshumanist
That's a totally useless response. I was asking for an explanation, but it seems that you're not prepared to provide that, so don't worry about it.

See my post to Aku-Gila up the page for an explanation.

Edit: Ahh ill just copy paste it in for you, to save you having to scroll up

Oh no they exist, I just don't go into them on TSR

1)It's fun drawing the pre-conversaion cocktails out because I can see you are practically foaming at the mouth to launch into a debate and get all racially-defensive on me.

2)Any debate on my views regarding race, will invariably result in me making some comment(however well intentioned or mistakenly) that a mod can pounce upon as breaking the very, very vague TSR rules on Racial Abuse/Hatred.

And land me with a ban-hammer.
And as it is the reasons why I hold my views regarding race, while they may be to me be the result of critical examination, personal reflection and growth.
To many others will simply be found offensive or abusive.

You are free to add me on Facebook if you really, really want to talk about it, but I can't promise a flowing conversation as my internet access is sporadic at best.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by GnomeMage
"If someone slaps your right cheek, offer him your left cheek" : Gandhi

I have a feeling he might have picked up that comment from a slightly more famous individual.

Quick Reply

Latest