The Student Room Group

Guy on tinder asks if I am fertile

I was chatting to a guy on tinder and he asked me if I am fertile, why would he ask a question like this?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I was chatting to a guy on tinder and he asked me if I am fertile, why would he ask a question like this?

Beware of things like that.
Maybe he wants to ask you out and hopefully you'll sleep with him as he may be thinking you'll get pregnant.....
You can always tell him it's nothing to do with him, you don't know if you are fertile until you find out you are pregnant as remember that some females can't have children because they are not fertile.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
Beware of things like that.
Maybe he wants to ask you out and hopefully you'll sleep with him as he may be thinking you'll get pregnant.....
You can always tell him it's nothing to do with him, you don't know if you are fertile until you find out you are pregnant as remember that some females can't have children because they are not fertile.

Yeah he then said after he had a fetish for getting young girls pregnant I think I will steer clear of him
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah he then said after he had a fetish for getting young girls pregnant I think I will steer clear of him

Big red flag (sounds like a creep also)
Original post by Anonymous

Keep yourself self. Personally Tinder is the worst place for finding a date in my opinion
Safe*
Reply 6
Somewhat putting the cart before the horse. I would blow him out
Reply 7

Definitely keep clear of someone like that.
Whoever says that they have a fetish for getting young girls pregnant should be jailed.

Keep yourself safe
You decide whenever you want to sleep with anyone 💓
Reply 8
Original post by Tracey_W
Definitely keep clear of someone like that.
Whoever says that they have a fetish for getting young girls pregnant should be jailed.

Keep yourself safe
You decide whenever you want to sleep with anyone 💓

I won't be sleeping with him, after I rejected him he sent me abuse
Reply 9
I won't be sleeping with him, after I rejected him he sent me abuse

Glad to hear that you won't be sleeping with him as you didn't have to put up with abusive stuff from someone like him.

Hopefully you'll go and meet someone who will respect you and wait until you are ready ❤️
What an odd question. I'm not sure why anyone would ask this. Either he wants you to be fertile or he wants to avoid having a baby?
Immediate block!
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous #3
What an odd question. I'm not sure why anyone would ask this. Either he wants you to be fertile or he wants to avoid having a baby?
Immediate block!

Like I said above, he said he had a fetish for getting young girls pregnant so yeah I did block him in the end
Like I said above, he said he had a fetish for getting young girls pregnant so yeah I did block him in the end

That's crazy. Glad you blocked him.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous #3
That's crazy. Glad you blocked him.

Yeah he tried contacting me on another way so I blocked him on that
Reply 14
Yeah he tried contacting me on another way so I blocked him on that

If he continuing contacting you then you can always go to the police and ask them to do something especially if you have any sort of contact details for him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending