The Student Room Group

A guy from school has been texting me consistently for over 4 years? I'm in uni now.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Can't tell if OP or just another random anonymous poster but this is basic common sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I definitely don't think that's common sense. Texting her for four years...? It's possible he just wants to be a friend, but I'd suggest that his behaviour strongly suggests that he likes her.
Reply 21

No it actually isn't obvious, there are guys that are friends with girls. It exists, so it isn't too far fetched to imagine that might be the case in this scenario.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guys don't text their friends every day, especially not for years. That habit is reserved for girls you are interested in.

Either that or this guy is very lonely and she is the only person That talks to him
Original post by qwertyking
No, I said it because you are aggressive. There's no need to be like that on a forum.

And you know that I'm aggressive how? Your psychic powers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too shy for four years?!

There are such people out there, and he definitely strikes me as one of them. In fact, there's even people out there that continue to be interested in someone despite not talking to them for months/years -- so the idea that he likes her, having spent the past 4 years still talking to her, is not too farfetched.

It's not rational, but it happens.
Original post by Farhan.Hanif93
It's not rational, but it happens.

I think that's the crux of this issue. It's very irrational and such levels of shyness are quite extreme.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending