The Student Room Group

Photography course

Hi,

I am thinking about BA photography course in Middlesex, but i also have offer from Hertfordshire. Maybe there is people who study this course in both universities? I would like to know pros and cons. :smile:
Reply 1
Finally I have found someone! I have conditional offers from both universities, I'm struggling to choose between the two. How do you feel about each?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I think will go to MDX university. I love how university looks, the atmosphere there. It looks that they have good facilities for art's subjects. I don't know a lot about hertfordshire university... How about you? What you are going to do?
Reply 3
Sounds cool. But I think that's probably why you've swerved to MDX more, as you don't know much about herts. They're both very similar, Thats why I'm having difficulty deciding!
I think MDX has better facilities, but the course leaders and course content at herts is better.
The accommodation, university and overall student part, is a lot better at herts.

I don't know where to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Have you made a desicion? :smile:
Reply 5
I have! I'm going to Hertfordshire, overall if had more benefits for me and I really felt at home there. Have you chosen? :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yeh, I think I will go to MDX :smile:
Reply 7
Ah well good luck! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending