The Student Room Group

What "things" can I do to him in bed to make him know I like him? :$

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
One of the good things about being gay is that you're supposed to avoid the drama commonly associated with getting a woman into bed...
Reply 81
"pls touch my vagoo, it seems to like u"

Edit: Just realised you're a guy, here's something a little more fitting..

"This isn't a stack of coins that you're seeing"

now-kiss.png
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by Patrick Wallace
It does sound like you are clutching at straws.

You're best best is just to talk to him, communication makes everything easier, including relationships.

I will. I'll confess to him next weekend... :frown:
Reply 83
Original post by clh_hilary
Take your clothes off.

You don't need to do that to have a good time.
Original post by RHCPfan
You don't need to do that to have a good time.

It's hot.
Reply 85
Original post by clh_hilary
It's hot.

I was referencing this :tongue:
Reply 86
Original post by Anonymous
haha. i will, but i wanna "kiss" him first because telling him might be too much for him to hear :tongue:

Absolutely do not do that, you might get punched in the face. I'd suggest just confessing the truth, but try to avoid being 'full-on' when you're doing it.
(edited 10 years ago)
This may be a stupid question but how is it that you got to the stage where you're in bed alone with a guy and it's still not clear that you like him?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by RHCPfan

I was referencing this :tongue:

MKay.

I'll take my clothes, and it will be shameless, cuz everyone knows that how you get famous.
Reply 89
Original post by Aku-gila
Absolutely do not do that, you might get punched in the face. I'd suggest just confessing the truth, but try to avoid being 'full-on' when you're doing it.

what do u mean?
Reply 90
Original post by Triumph_Turtle
This may be a stupid question but how is it that you got to the stage where you're in bed alone with a guy and it's still not clear that you like him?

uh..I do like him...
Reply 91
what do u mean?

Basically, don't say "I love you". Even if he did have feelings for you, that might scare him off. You've got to play it by ear really; try to judge how he's responding and use that to guide what you say next.
Reply 92
Basically, don't say "I love you". Even if he did have feelings for you, that might scare him off. You've got to play it by ear really; try to judge how he's responding and use that to guide what you say next.

Alright...I'm planning on telling him this Thursday...what do I tell him exactly? Hey man..I kinda like u or hey man there's something I've been meaning to tell u for some time...I feel like we have a connection and I kinda like u...

I'm so lost :frown:
Reply 93
hey man there's something I've been meaning to tell u for some time...I feel like we have a connection and I kinda like u...

Yeah that's a good place to start, then just roll with it. Good luck :smile:
Reply 94
Yeah that's a good place to start, then just roll with it. Good luck :smile:

I rly hope so! Im so nervous! :frown: thanks mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending