The Student Room Group

Weird teachers

Scroll to see replies

One of our teachers used to leave our double period for about five to twenty minutes each week to 'go to the office'. God knows why, but a girl once made him run out of the classroom, crying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ihateusernames
our school sent many teachers runnning back to their own countries

Somebody inform the BNP... :rofl:
There was an English teacher who sent a Year 6 kid on a taster day to isolation because they had forgotten to bring in a pen!
My Latin teacher frequently burns incense in the classroom, eats bananas and oranges with the skin left on and frequently turns up on people's doorsteps to give them extra work and talk to their parents!
1. Male RE teacher doing sex ed in year 9.
Had a clear boner in class
Told us how he lathered vaporub on his wife's chest with candles burning and the moonlight coming in through the window
Asked everyone to say when they wanted to lose their virginities
General creep.

2. Lesbian PE teacher watched the girls get changed.

3. Physics teacher whose wife operated a UV scanner as part of her job as a nurse I think.
Came into class with the scanner and asked us if we wanted to see his wife's uterus
No one knew what was going on.
Also told many creepy stories about his son.

4. DT teacher
Used to growl at girls in class if we made any noise.
Once his wife was sick and he didn't want to take the son to school so he brought son to work with him and kept him hidden in a cupboard from senior members of staff..
(edited 10 years ago)
Isn't it strange that it's mostly male teachers being mentioned here?
Two convicted pedophiles used to teach at my school (and one was a priest before that :colonhash:) Only found out due to the school system being hacked and loads of files being leaked to everyone (beginning to sound kind of Waterloo Road-ish now :s-smilie:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ILovePancakes
1. Male RE teacher doing sex ed in year 9.
Had a clear boner in class

Why were you looking there? :confused:
Original post by Autistic Merit
Why were you looking there? :confused:

It was erm.. rather obvious.
It was erm.. rather obvious.

Are you sure there was no other explanation?
Are you sure there was no other explanation?

I don't know what other explanation there could be. He was teaching sex ed. He also left the room rather flustered and came back about 10 minutes later.
I don't know what other explanation there could be. He was teaching sex ed. He also left the room rather flustered and came back about 10 minutes later.

Did this happen when he was talking about his wife's breasts or the students' virginities? If it's the latter then it's much worse than if it's the former.
Did this happen when he was talking about his wife's breasts or the students' virginities? If it's the latter then it's much worse than if it's the former.

I can't really remember.. It was three years ago :tongue:
Science teacher in year 11 caught someone chewing gum and told her to get rid of it, she didn't do anything for a few seconds so he said "come on, are you going to spit or swallow?" and the class of 16 year olds laughed hysterically to which he said "come on guys I was a teenager once, don't think I don't know what you're laughing at" ¬.¬
Would it be weird for a teacher to add a student on Facebook?
My GCSE Maths teacher was pretty strange. He used to get really angry and rude with students so lots of people, including me, ended up arguing with him. One day, a girl in my class couldn't attend an after school revision session because she had a hospital appointment and he went into a rant, saying "Education is more important than health! That goes for mental OR physical health!". And he always gave us homework but never marked it. When he taught me in year 8, he made us use My Maths rather than actually teaching us and, when he caught someone eating crisps whilst using the laptop, he shouted "What do salt do? IT ERODES THINGS!". He was very awkward as well, so staying for revision with him when no one else was there wasn't very fun. xD
Would it be weird for a teacher to add a student on Facebook?

Yes.
Did you have any teachers in school that were total creeps? Or just plain weird? If so, share your stories here.

I hope I'm not considered to be a creep by my students. :creep:

The teacher i had for french in years 8 and 9 was slightly weird.
He was a good teacher and all that, but teaching aside- he had issues.
Several times when we went into lesson- he would tell us to sit down, then storm off for 10 minutes. Or if a couple of the kids in our class where slightly naughty, then he would snap "do x work" and storm off for 10 minutes.
Or on one occasion in year 10. My friend had him for spanish. Half the class hadnt done the homework that was set the previous friday. Most had genuine reasons. Some kids in my year (including my friend and some others from the class) went to college on a friday, so wherent at school that day and didnt even know they had been set any homework, let alone what it was. Quite a few had tried to do the homework, but genuinely couldnt do it and got stuck, so had only done half the homework. They should have maybe gone to ask for help before the lesson, but oh well. He then went off on one at the class, going absolutely crazy. He then started banging his head against the shelves that where on the wall. He ended up with a big cut on his forehead and blood running down his head, and then carried on as if nothing had happened.
(edited 10 years ago)
I remember in year 6 we had this new music teacher. He taught us nursery ryhmes -_-. Safe to say he was sacked in a week.
Reply 39
I had a chemistry who was very smutty and would express this in a nerdy way. He usually use this to give us "life lessons" or jokes whenever the class gets very noisy.

an example:
"Ladies! Don't let everybody push their flash drives into your laptops. You'll end up with viruses."

His outburst often worked lol :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest