The Student Room Group

does my teacher hate me now😭

I gave him a gift that had a note saying thanks basically and some stickers bc he has a stash of stickers, I was supposed to give this to him in like June or August but he wasn't here in June and I got too nervous to give it to him at another date, but this week our teachers changed and so I gave him the gift and he said thank you when I gave it to him but he hasn't acknowledged it since, does that mean he doesn't like the gift and he finds me weird now?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I gave him a gift that had a note saying thanks basically and some stickers bc he has a stash of stickers, I was supposed to give this to him in like June or August but he wasn't here in June and I got too nervous to give it to him at another date, but this week our teachers changed and so I gave him the gift and he said thank you when I gave it to him but he hasn't acknowledged it since, does that mean he doesn't like the gift and he finds me weird now?

I don't think so, most teachers say thanks when they get a gift but I don't think I've ever heard one acknowledge it after. Probably doesn't think you're weird
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
I don't think so, most teachers say thanks when they get a gift but I don't think I've ever heard one acknowledge it after. Probably doesn't think you're weird

bro thank you so much😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending