What is the worst thing you have eaten?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by awe
The first half of his orange...

Good god. I feel sick already.
Reply 21
Original post by Acrostics
wait.... was that your orange... and what are those black things------- no please... not again...

:puke:

Original post by james1211
Good god. I feel sick already.

Asda sent me a gift card as compensation. The amount on the gift card was for the cost of the oranges, which was 80p. -.-
Crab brains :yum:

Sea urchin is delicious though! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by awe
Asda sent me a gift card as compensation. The amount on the gift card was for the cost of the oranges, which was 80p. -.-

That's worse than the orange.
Reply 24
Original post by awe

:lolwut: are you being serious? 80p? It looks like some orange has been bitten off. Had you already eaten some and then notice?

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Crab brains :yum:

Sea urchin is delicious though! :biggrin:

What did it taste like?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
The worst thing i have had was oats without milk. Whats yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cow foot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
:lolwut: are you being serious? 80p? It looks like some orange has been bitten off. Had you already eaten some and then notice?

Totally srs. Yeah, I kind of eat oranges a bit haphazardly so that could have been me pulling half of it off. They wouldn't have been harmful, which is why there was no real compensation. Their response -

I'm sorry you've gone to eat the orange to find little worms inside. I can certainly understand your concern with this. Having looked into this further for you, I've been able to get this information about them.
These worms are larvae of some moth. They certainly are not infectious to humans because they are plant-eaters. Even though this is the case, I'd still be as surprised as you to find them inside, and you've done the right thing contacting me.

Glad I did the right thing... :dry:

That's worse than the orange.

I know. );
Reply 27
Thukpa:its a dish made in Nepal.:-\

What did it taste like?

Really quite unpleasant. Hard to describe. Bitter and salty and gross. Unfortunately I was in polite company so I couldn't just chuck it up into a napkin. :tongue:

Sea urchin is in the same ballpark, but sea urchin is yum. Also an excellent cure for hangovers. :top:
When working my tool I accidentally ended up with the creamy stuff on my lips. Nasty ****.
Reply 30
Original post by College_Dropout
When working my tool I accidentally ended up with the creamy stuff on my lips. Nasty ****.

Well that's just gross. I didn't really need to read that.
That failed omelette I just had for lunch is at the top of my list right now. Watery eggs anyone?
Well that's just gross. I didn't really need to read that.

You loved reading it really, bring back some memories did it?
Reply 33
Original post by awe

Glad I did the right thing... :dry:

Oh man.

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Also an excellent cure for hangovers. :top:

salty is better than the revolting slime of anchovies.. believe me. I don't drink but thanks:smile: nice to know.
I had one of these. Nutty.

Reply 35
orange juice in my cereal of shredded wheat...:yucky::thumbsdown::ahhhhh: terribly bad combo.
Original post by awe

I had a meal at tesco once, which was fish and chips. Half the fish wasn't cooked properly, so I took it back to the counter to be told that half of it was cooked, so I should eat that bit :eek:

I got home and sent Mum onto the phone with them, coz she handles negotiations for a living. They sent me a ten pound gift card tho :biggrin:

Sounds like you were worse off with your eighty p though... :hugs:

But yeah. Worst thing I've ever tasted was almond milk. It smelt nice, so I tried a bit, and spat it out again.
Though I have never been able to stomach egg.
Reply 37
Original post by RVNmax
orange juice in my cereal of shredded wheat...:yucky::thumbsdown::ahhhhh: terribly bad combo.

hahah at the gifs

I like what shooks and awe have done. Can we now post pictures of the revolting foods if you have them? Will add a bit of variety to this thread...
prawns! UGH! the first time i ate them i had chocolate in my mouth too - not a good combo. i haven't been able to eat them since
Giraffe testicles ... never again, they were filled aswell :/

Quick Reply

Latest