The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing you have eaten?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Do you mean it tasted nutty, or that you were nutty to eat it?

Mainly the taste. :smile: The grubs were barbecued and the main memory I have of the flavour is that it was like strong walnuts. Not as grim as I expected, but I didn't go back for more.
Original post by awe
the first half of this orange...

what the **** is in that orange
Reply 62
Original post by Rainbow Student
what the **** is in that orange

The larvae of a moth, according to Asda's Excuses Department.
Original post by awe
The larvae of a moth, according to Asda's Excuses Department.

Excuses dept. lol

Well my moth phobia isn't going away anytime soon. :eek:
Original post by r_u_jelly
Giraffe testicles ... never again, they were filled aswell :/
:eek:

Filled with what... :lolwut:
Broccoli just makes me feel sick, can't deal with it :/
Original post by Tanya1901
Marmite for sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would rep this if I had rep left, for sure.
Reply 67
A snail when I was in France, wanted to try it just so I could say I at least attempted it. It tasted like garlic and had the texture of a mushroom… but I hate mushrooms. So yeah that was definitely disgusting :yucky::yucky:
Reply 68
Probably liver or haggis, I really don't like Pate either. More normal things: anything coffee flavoured, celery > haha
Reply 69
Original post by Rainbow Student
:eek:

Filled with what... :lolwut:

David Seaman aka magic juice
I am very nervous about eating new things, so luckily I don't get to eat disgusting foods that often :h:
Reply 71
A breakfast burrito from a gas station in California
Goodness gracious, I can't cope with this thread. *faint* lol

My worst was chocolate cheese. No, not the choccy philly, an actual brown block of cheese. Cheese with chocolate flavour in it. Cheese with chocolate chips instead of cheesy holes. My stepmum, being a clever ****, (pardon my French, sorry), but being a witch, decided to ask us all what 2 things we could live off, and I said "cheese and chocolate". I didn't mean THAT though, not mixed, no no nope. :nope: I meant like Babybels and Cheesestrings and chocolate bars and chocolate ice cream, because I'm a fat **** like that. :laugh: Well I defo will not live off that any time soon because that chocolate cheese block was horrific. :yucky: Never try it. You are daft to try it. :rolleyes:

So that's my story. :lol: Half of these stories are a million times worse though. O.O
Original post by Tom78
David Seaman aka magic juice

:shock:

:rofl2:
Bacon. I like oak without milk.
Original post by Tom78
Probably liver or haggis, I really don't like Pate either. More normal things: anything coffee flavoured, celery > haha

:shock: Liver is delicious. :tongue: But I can understand why some wouldn't like it, it's got a very weird taste. I like it though. I don't blame you for the other things though. :biggrin:
Reply 76
I have no sympathy for fussy eaters though, people who refuse to taste every day foods mushrooms, onions, peas etc.
Haggis. That stuff's pretty unappetizing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went on a school trip to Poland last year and I'm a fussy eater but I made sure I tried Polish delicacies and the two worst things I tried was a green coloured soup (either spinach or broccoli) which had half a boiled egg at the bottom which then after putting my spoon in floated to the top (I was so freaked out!)
The second meal/food I tried was another type of soup and it was orange and looked like it had the cereal 'Golden Nuggets' floating on top. Never again hahaha, there wasn't other options so when we went out later on, everybody was literally screaming because we found a McDonalds! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
school canteen food-BEWARE!

Quick Reply

Latest