The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing you have eaten?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Definatly liver ....ew the texture :frown:
Reply 81
Also Indian or Turkish sweets / desserts,they're literally like 100% sugar, the most sickly things I've ever tasted. Baklava is nasty.
Skimmed milk. Utterly repugnant excuse for a foodstuff.
Alfalfa sprouts
oyster at least I think it was, when I was in Singapore
Reply 86
Ya go elays zoto ginna khore, dat moment when an elays sneaks into the bhat hidden under the salom and ruins the khamor and the couple of khamors after it
Reply 87
Sushi yuckk
**** :frown:
Probably the bug I accidentally swallowed when I was using a pooter on a biology trip :frown:
A century egg. It was terrible.
Sheep's testicle.
Reply 92
One of these:

- Turtle meat and beansprouts
- Fish water soup with tofu
- Calf's neck cord wrapped around a cow foot

Unsurprisingly I eat these foods in Asia. And I was ill for several days.
Reply 93
Any cereal with milk...
Wassabi... I had a huge mouthful once and I was crying in burning pain! :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Horseradish. Blergh.

Otherwise, my friend dared me to do a shot of vinegar, soy sauce and tomato sauce once. The vilest combination ever, but I brought that on myself really.
Reply 96
Fried Bamboo worms- all squishy
Reply 97
I had a passion fruit once which hag gone off and it was absolutely vile, tasted really bitter and sour and the taste lingered for hours after, despite cleaning my teeth. I still shudder thinking about it :/
Original post by Changing Skies
The one I had must have been stupidly hot, it made me cry :colondollar: My mouth hurt, no matter how much I drank the flavour kept coming back, I nearly threw up because of it, worst thing I've EVER experienced :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you ever end up with a bit too much spice in your mouth again don't drink water to cool it, it doesn't work. Instead drink milk or have some yoghurt- much better at calming the heat :smile:
Reply 99
Ate a worm inside an apple by accident :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest