The Student Room Group

Best friends love

My best friend fancies this guy and she went out with him for about 6 weeks then they broke up because she went abroad and she came back and the feelings were not the same. after a while this guy and me got close bearing in mind that the girl is my best friend. the guy stared to flirt with me a lot and then i started to like him as well but recently he asked me out but i said i can't due to my friend then i said ill think about it coincidently the next day my friend said she's gonna try to rekindle the relationship!!!! i really don't know what to do because i really like him but i don't want to hurt my friend!!!!????? HELP PLEASE!!!! ASAP
If you go for it with the guy, you could lose your best friend - is it really worth that?
Reply 2
Let them get closure first, you don't want to be going out with him if he still might have drama going on with your friend. You might want to leave a bit of time as well for your friend to get over it afterwards. Also it sounds like the guy is being very insensitive and just wants to get with anyone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending